1995 240sx S14 SR20

I’ve decided to sell my 240 which has been my project over the last year. I can HONESTLY say (without bullshitting for sales purposes) that this is a really clean s chassis. UNTOUCHED OEM frame rails, solid floor and trunk area. The wheel wells were starting to rust when i got the car and made sure the entire strut tower/well was cut out and revamped professionally (amazing welding by Ronnie- Silver Lining, best body man in Etobicoke) RF, LF and LR were repaired, RR is original but no signs of rust or any bubbling. I am selling the car to purchase something for all seasons, four door etc. The car will need High beam bulbs and a signal switch to pass safety which i will install. There is only one spot of surafce bubbling the size of a toonie at the LR fender towards the rear of the vehicle. As far as the price, it is worth alot more to me than someone is willing to pay however i will not list a price but simply accept offers. If the offers are offensive and truly low then i will post a firm price, end of story.

1995 Nissan 240SX LE (Clean title, accident free vehicle)
Sunroof, leather interior, suede door skins and power everything.
170k on the body, 101k on motor (Cluster matches motor mileage from JDM car)
All mods have no more than 3500km’s as i had two cars.

Drivetrain
S14 SR20det blacktop w/ VTC (101 000kms w/ matching cluster) Royal Purple engine and transmission oil used
Nismo copper mix clutch kit w/ flywheel
KAAZ 2 Way LSD
T28 turbo in good shape (no shaft play) w/ steel braided lines
Megan racing tubular manifold with metal turbo and exhaust gaskets
Megan 3" elbow & downpipe
Greddy FMIC & piping kit w/ BINGS hotpipe (Blue couplers & T BOLT clamps)
TIAL Q Sport bov
Custom 3" intake with AEM dry flow filter
ISIS Aluminum 2.5" radiator with dual fans & polished shroud (Fans wired to Coolant temp sensor and come on and off as temperature moves within threshold)
NISMO radiator cap & engine oil cap
NISMO colder thermostat
ISIS silicone rad hoses (blue)
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump & Z32 fuel filter
Tomei adjustable fuel pressure regulator
HKS HI-power silent power exhaust system w/ test pipe (3" to resonator, 3.5" resonator to muffler)
Relocated OPTIMA yellow top battery with proper battery tray, distribution block, & hold down kit

Suspension
HKS Hypermax VER 3 w/ adjustable height, spring rate, damper adjutsment, pillowball mount and camber plates
NISMO front power brace
BINGS Front Tension rods
TEIN Inner and Outer Tie rods
Circuit sports polyurethane front sway bar end links
Stock rear suspension arms because alignment readings are in spec (besides the front and rear camber: Front -3.5, Rear -2.8)
Recent alignment from Altech Automotive
Rear cusco strut tower bar
Z32 front and rear brake setup with functioning E-brake, OEM front cross drilled rear
Z32 conversion e brake cables for s14 (Drifter E brake button ) and Stainless braided brake lines
ABS delete

Body:
JDM 95 Zenki headlights w/ 6000K HIDs
Warnica Customs black housing corner lights
Jalat designs smoked blinkers & reflectors
JDM 95 Zenki grille
Silvia badge on hood for +15HP
OEM Zenki bumper modified to fit FMIC
URAS type s rear bumper w/ LED licence plate bulbs so cops can see your plate better!
95 SE wingless trunk
All 4 fenders rolled, no warping, cracks, rust.

95 OEM interior in good shape, usual wear on drivers seat
JVC 7" double din DVD screen w/ AUX in center armrest
Kicker components with tweeter in front, Kicker speakers in the back powered by a 4 channel AMP
Center console trim & HVAC vents wrapped in carbon fibre
Stewart Warner white faced boost gauge in center console
JDM S14 white faced cluster Odometer matching motor
Integra GSR pistol grip shift knob

Wheels:
XXR 530 18x8.75 ET20 in CHROMIUM BLACK
2 MB battles 17x9.5 ET15 in BRONZE (bought a pair for cheap planned on buying another to match)
Recent miscallaneous things:
Royal purple 10w/40 synthetic engine oil
Royal purple 75w/90 synthetic tranny oil
Fuse box harness that runs through LF wheel well has been tucked up between fender and frame to allow more dunkage
New GATES serpentine belts
New drivers master window switch and power amp box for windows to work
When i bought the car the Engine bay was a DISASTER and the lifters had a terrible ticking noise. Since then the wiring has been cleaned and the lifters have been bled and havent had a problem since.

IM SURE that there is plenty I am forgetting but let the description and pictures say it all, the car looks better in person and performs amazing. Low ballers and tire kickers will be ignored. No one gets to drive this car unless they are serious, I WILL take you for a ride and if you have cash in hand and come back a second time to drive the car i will allow it. The E TEST is still valid and safety can be discussed when buyer is serious

Call or text ROB @ 647 290 3741 for any serious inquiries
I am not desperate so save yourself the time and only inquire if you are serious, THANKS!

BTW the scratched on the frame are only undercoating being scraped off when i loaded it on a trailer, i know i couldve cleaned it off but its the truth and i have nothing to hide!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22043[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22044[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22045[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22046[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22047[/ATTACH]
http://www.son240sx.org/images/misc/pencil.png

it wouldnt let me upload all of the pictures, i am currently making a kijiji ad and will put more pictures and will post the link within 10 minutes

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

You forgot the price

you forgot to read " As far as the price, it is worth alot more to me than someone is willing to pay however i will not list a price but simply accept offers. If the offers are offensive and truly low then i will post a firm price, end of story."

$300?

please take that offensively, realize it was truly low.

now you can post a price?

Hi what’s your asking price thanks

NOO why you selling this?!?! Clean S14 tho!!!

so classy, love it.

great price for what it is. GLWS

trade for 40k kouki

Dylan if your talking about the s15 swap then sure, ill pass on the other one

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

thanks buddy

i know this may not apply to this forum of people, but.will also trade for mk4 tdi golf or jetta

And willing to sell the car with no wheels for a lower price

Bump, will no longer trade for MK4 tdi seeing as i just purcahsed one… All reasonable offers will be considered, can lower the price with parts removed

FREE BUMP for a clean fast car sad to see this thing go :frowning:

thanks pashhkweeen

bumper car

Bump

I have multiple storage options for winter so if it doesn’t sell i will keep it… tired of nit picky time wasters.

BUMP