1995 240sx se/s14 interior parts!!! Give me a price & its yours!

PICK YOUR PRICE ON ALL INTERIOR PARTS!!! NO OFFER IS A STUPID OFFER, MOST OF IT HAS TO BE GONE SOON, NO ROOM, MUST MAKE ROOM FOR NEW. PLUS, THE INTERIOR IS MINT, NEVER EATEN IN!!! PM ME OR TEXT MY CELL!!! 905-321-7017, from St. Catharines, right near the high way, at the first exit coming from toronto/hamilton.

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Will Ship?: Y/N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet or text my cell, 905-321-7017, please no calls at all, just text, if you try calling, I just wont answer, its not meant for calls as weird as that sounds.
Description: 1995 Nissan 240sx se/s14 ; inside parts only for now, will be selling a bunch of exterior parts soon aswell, like quarter panels, fenders, lights bumpers, hood, wheels. For now, main thing i want gone is the seats, most of the dash and whats in it, centre console, back seats most likely, just let me know what you need, and I’ll go see if I need it or want to keep it, offer me how much you want to pay at a realistic number, and I’ll most likely hook you it. I’m not looking to make money, just I have no where to keep all of it, so it has to go, to make room for the new. Dont really have many pics, I have one or 2 of the interior, I will post them in a bit, by the way, the interior has never been eaten in, nor smoked in. Owner before me, babied this little bastard, so seats are mintttttt, geeez the interior for that matter is mint, when you sit in it, it brings you back to 1995, as if it were brand new.

I will be in my garage in the car, for the next 2 hours, maybe longer, its 11pm now, I will be in there with my laptop and my camera phone, so i will load pics on request, well if people have requests, other then that, I’ll try and load some pics atleast. thanks.

is there a good sunroof on this car if any?

i need the interior panel under the steering wheel… could pick it up this week, maybe thursday night for a few bucks.

Bing, yes you can, but for the sunroof question, well, it does have a sunroof, but, i dunno if you’d want it, plus, i may keep it, give me a day to figure it out.

actually, I accidently broke the outside fiber glass encasement, when i didn’t realise the rubber insulation was sticking out, since we were doing something to it, and it got caught and well, broke everything off when I opened it, it was horrible, especially since I was driving when it happened. Haha, but yea, I will probably keep that and fix it, not worth my time to get rid of.

Looking for the center bezel that goes around the radio.

How much are you looking for the seats?

Ok, the lack of using paragraphs hurts my eyes.

Is the trunk interior available?

If you want to sell the blower motor and resistor, I’m all over that. Let me know. Thanks

seats, name me a price, no logical offer turned down, blower motor and resistor, most likely yes, give me a price and bezel for radio, i’ll have to get back to you on that, give me a few hours, everyone else who i answered with a yes, pm me to meet and with pricing. thanks, still lots for sale to take home, no exterior parts as of now though, keep that in mind, I will be selling the body, but not yet. I dont know what I need to keep yet. I haven’t made it that far.

looking for the manual shift boot w/ trim pm me

Are you willing to part with the head of your car?
Mine has been smoking the fast few weeks and it needs to be fixed asap,
I thought it was just the head gasket at first but then later found out that the head is cracked and I need a new one immediately.
Message me and let me know.
Thank you!

Leather seats? Colour?