1995 240sx with an rb20

Decided to sell my 95 240sx. Ill tell you right now that the car is not drivable. The clutch pedal goes down but does not return and you cant put the car into gear.

EDIT: car needs a clutch slave cylinder or a clutch master. cheap parts and not hard to install.

The bads:

• The passenger side front was hit causing minor rad support damage, hood damage, bumper damage, and headlight damage ( I just quickly ziptied the bumper into place and bent some things back so its drivable and looks alright)
  • It has a dent in the rear bumper
  • trunk doesnt open
  • no wind shield wipers (only the linkages need to be replaced, i have some that i could give you)
  • passenger side rocker is rough
  • drivers side rocker has a penny sized hole

Note: Despite the rockers, the frame rails are mint and the floors are pretty clean too, just a bit of rust towards the rear floors.

The goods:

• rb20det engine
  • front mount intercooler
  • new oil change (did it last week), new spark plugs and water pump.
  • r32 front brake conversion
  • clean rails
  • walbro fuel pump
  • all power options
  • sparco sprint 5 bucket seat for driver
  • momo steering wheel (horn not connected)
  • boost guage
  • boost controller (not hooked up)
  • sony deck
  • custom 2.5" turbo elbow
  • full 3" exaust
  • new timing belt
  • hks front adjustable coils with tein rears (adjusting collars dont move, cant adjust ride height in the back but i have 2 gab rear coils to replace the tein coils if you want. Car still has a great ride height in the rear anyways)
  • battery relocated to the back
  • kouki rear tails
  • recent allighnment

there might be more, but thats all i could think of right now. The car ran soooo nice when the clutch worked, idles perfect and has a beautiful sound. The car does not come with a safety or an e-test, but i can get it done if the price is right, the car would pass safety when a few things are added no problem.

All in all, Ill let the car go for 3700 firmm! I think its not a bad price considering all the problems are quite minor.

Contact me @ 4168357012 via text/call. Or just pm me. Car is located in brampton.

pics will be added later this week or whenever i get a chance

EDIT: price drop to 3700!!!

if you guys have any valid questions about the car just shoot me a text

pics??

It’s sold already

how da hell u know this will^^^ i wonder who picked it up!!

Haha i wonder who?