1995 BMW 325i W/mods $2500

i used my 3’er for 2 winters. on studded snows with an lsd it was a fun car.

i’d be willing to bet the underside of the car would be fine/ unchanged for many years to come. i’ve drive 4 separate bimmers through multiple winters. the german undercoating and galvanized steel is some robust stuff. i’ve worked on bimmers from every vintage and have yet to find one with bad undercoating. even my '83 e28 which was abused was solid.

trade for 99 maxima se

im all set on the maxima…no offence just not my style…

and yeah i know it would be fine but what im saying is im going to POUND it this winter so who knows whats going to jump infront of me in parking lots and industrial areas ! haha :lol

PM’ed

PRICE DROP>just bought a dog and need money!:excited

$2000:banghead

fuck thats a good deal…how about a trade for a sweet e30…

i really need the money…cant really have 3 cars.

Thats what I keep telling myself…I’ve passed this on to a couple people, you might be getting a call later. You going to be around tomorrow? Where in VT are you?

I tried to get my Dad to pick this up. Hes got a 190e thats auto, and hes always complaining he wants a 5spd, so I sent this his way. I doubt he will get it, but its worth a try.

Shit that’s a good deal!

car is accually in Plattsburgh, its an awesome deal just have a 1996 integra with 15k into it and a 97 civic coupe.

where do you keep the integra, i wouldnt mind stealing it

Bump! good deal. I have the same style, black, 3 door, just a quite a few more things done to it. Awesome cars!

…btw 2dr’s and 4dr’s weigh the same and have the same length and width dimensions. So whoever said they want a 2 door, they’re not much difference besides the number of doors.

GL w/ sale!

^looks is a big factor for most people.

I’ve always loved any 4 door car, especialy one that can still handle amazing or a 4 door thats just silly fast…

Practical yet completely retarded is awesome IMO…

where do you keep the integra, i wouldnt mind stealing it???
Mk4 30R what kinda question is that…thats crazy talk pleasse if you looked on honda-tech and seen how many stolen hondas there are everyday you wouldnt make comments like that. others might not care and think its a joke. now you got me putting my car away because i feel someone is going to steal it:wtf joke or no joke that just aint right! build one yourself

haha mk430r isn’t gonna steal your jumpoff.

Grow a set please. And no need to tell, we already know where it is :ninja

:rofl

I think that’s why he said it actually, it’s no mystery that modded Hondas get jacked all the time.

PM’ed this dude twice about buying the car and have been ignored. :wtf
Dumpy seller.