1995 BMW 325i W/mods $2500

Sorry for not getting back, i just bought a dog and spending time with it…about stealing cars…that shit is lame and shouldnt even be joked about…and nah im sure you dont know where it is scence its up for the winter and a TOP SECRET spot…plates dont go to my location nore anywhere nere where the car is:haha

BIMMER IS SOLD> My brother bought the car from me cause he didnt wanna see somone else get a steal on it like i was giving.

he owns Adrenaline Junkie Motorsports in Vt, hit him up if interested in buying it!

its an insured hunk of metal… it can be joked about.

yeah well how about insurance isnt going to give me what i got into the car…so yeah its kinda something i really dont wanna junk about!

SORRY HONDAS ARE WORTH SO MUCH MONEY PARTED OUT…no other car owner really understands.:eek3

fuckkkkkkkkkk i woulda bought it, god dammit

hey everybody, my 240 is at my apartment if you want to steal it

Yeah guys, my K20 swapped hatchie is in my driveway, come on over and yank the motor

someone come and steal my $100 rims

There’s a blue RSX outside my apt that any of you can steal.

way to be a bunch of smart ass’ its just a simple comment to a retarded comment…taken way outta control.

k20 eg people dont steel rusted 4dr civics with fake parts…only thing good is the motor…so please everyone why dont you all take your comments/post somewhere else.

Oh, that’s fine. It’s not bad for a daily/beater. Would romp all over your 14 sec, $15,000+, Integra. LOL

why didnt you wanna run then when we wouldve had the chance i wanted to to follow me just to see what that “FAST” civic has…and its not about speed KID your running your mouth and you have 10in drum brakes…its the total package plus ebay venders called and they want thier parts back.:haha

lol, because I didn’t want to waste any more of my time. Car went 12.8 @ 108mph, your car would probably go low 14’s @ 99mph or so, you would’ve gotten crushed. I don’t give a shit about turns or whatever, the drum brakes stop the car fine too brah. Oh, right, they want my ebay headlights/corners…mmkay.

english kid, speak it. i can’t follow what your sayin.

Basically he said my car is all ebay parts and that his b18c5 swapped integra LS would’ve beat my car. :rofl Kid’s a clown.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW WHERE TO STEAL A R33 SKYLINE, B18C5 SWAPPED DELSOL, K24 SWAPPED EM1, AND SOME SHIT…PM ME :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

jokes on you, you brought a rusted out civic up 3 1/2 hours saying it was clean. just to turn around and head back…should be streight up at first and you wouldnt have made the trip…:haha

this convo is ended car is sold and now your just getting your POST count up…get a life and buy a clean car. or atleast have someone do body work that knows what they are doing.

12 second or not your car is worth like 4500 tops…just for the motor.
ive turned down 9k…i would rather part it out.

who is this gran turismo character

how about its an R32 kid get your story streight…del sol is gone and so is the civic i belive it made its way to NH…so yeah do think thats happening. plus cops got into the shops parking lot every 20 mins and always one at the end of the road…so try it bud.

pretttyyy sure he was literally 400,003% kidding.

pal.

clown haha