1995 Camaro Z28 Roller

I have a nice 1995 Camaro Z28 roller for sale. The car has a nice cowl hood, SS wing, newer shocks, T-Tops, upgraded head lights and tail lights with some decent looking snow flake wheels. The car was repainted about 3 years ago and the body looks good. T-Tops do not leak, interior is grey and is in pretty good condition. Has a Glasstek fiberglass dash with zeus fittings currently does not have a steering column or front seats. It also has the LS1 front k-member and brakes.

Perfect for someone looking to make a race car. $1000 obo 716-698-88two3. Will trade for guns, car parts, motorsickles, etc, just ask me.

You could look like this!!!

This is what the car used to look like…

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk320/ultradriver10000/1995%20camaro/IMG_2011_zpsr2bmcewa.jpg

As she sits now.

That’s a smoking deal. The hood is worth $400 itself. Looks like it has tubular arms in back. Did you take them off or are they also included?

The tubular arms out back are included. A little back story, it was my buddy’s race car at one time but he owned me money now its mine. I’m really not trying to make any money I just want what he owes me back out of her. She is super clean no rust or anything, I can take pictures of anything and everything anyone wants. I know there is money in the hood, t-tops, ss spoiler, dash, tubular arms, heck there is $400 is scrap there! I have the title as well.