navy blue metalic
LS1
6spd with pro 5.0
leather
t-tops
power everything
factory “RS” body kit and rear spoiler
d&d tranny parts
small cam (not sure on specs, think 224/226)
clear lid
kooks long tubes
off orad y-pipe
flowmaster seriies muffler
polishes tips
nitrous ready, just needs bottle JET SIZE: 105
CAR MADE 385whp ON MOLTOR at redline motorsports a few years ago
eibach pro kit springs
drilled/slotted rotors
black/machine faces C6 Z06 replicas
17x9.5 front with 285’s 18x10 rear with 305’s
nittos all 4 corners

[COLOR=seagreen]$9500.00 OR BEST OFFER[/COLOR]

please contact Jistin (aka Jar) for other questions at 518-859-2830, text or call or email at: <b>jarboy01@yahoo.com</b>

Im posting this on here for a close friend the car is NOT MINE so please use his contact info, thanks

most of you have seen the car but i will try to have a pic up by this eveing

Bump for Jar JAr, good peeps.

Car has always been well maintained

its not a matching numbers car. The shocks, wheels and cam have been swapped out.

Da fuck does that have to do with anything?

yea but hes not making bull shit claims of an slp car and this car is in better shape then yours for way less

:rofl

oh druuuuuu, the day i sell somthing and claim in a 100% u can call me out, but the thing is…i wont. if i sell my ws.6 or ss, which will both not be factory stock(unless camio was to be sold b4 spring and at that will be sold as stock ss), i will sell them as ss for sale or ws.6 for sale, just as i posted this Z28, for sale…and its not even my car im selln your ripping on!. no 1 wants a stock z28 anyways…wait maybe you would seeing as u wana sell you 100%slp car for a v6 camio:thumbup

and not to be a dick but this car is alot cleaner then yours, its in amazinf shape

bumpppp this car and mine almost got killed together a while back on the n-way lolol clean car 4 sureee

Always kept real clean

Franks car!! One of the only cameos Ive REALLY liked, perfect color, perfect wheels, and is mint!

ahhh I hit the soft spot. I just was curious to see what your response would be…

but what are you talking about with me selling my car for a V6?

I know my car is a beat POS…no need to remind me.

Sounds like a nice whip.

Also sounds overpriced.

TTT for cool wheels!

What makes people… aka you Mr Daniels, post comments like that in a for sale thread… just curious of the motivation to input opinions/

I was just doing it to bust on the OP.

But really, the asking price is KBB full on excellent condition + almost the cost of mods listed (I understand what OBO means, lol) I had such a hard time selling my car for 3000 under blue book with more mods than this guy has, that I just finally gave up and decided to keep it.

It sounds like an awesome car though, and pictures would certainly help :wink:

PIC ADDED AND INFO UPDATED

u keep talkn about selln your car and lookn for a v6 camio…no soft spot im fine i was just stating some facts, like i said its not even my car

no prob on post, but its a decent price and if its over priced to you and contact the seller like the OP says son

p.s. ttop 6spd cars bring more buyers

I want to sell my car and get a Z06 in the future and a V6 to gut/turbo for a little project because they are cheap…

Im not going to sell my car and replace it with a V6…Thats retarted.