fs; 78 chevy camaro z28 4 speed

cars in good shape for its age aand does still look good runs and drives good just had the tranny rebuilt. as far as i know the car is almost all origanal besides headers and small things like valve covers .

needs?
the shifter linkage is not back on it yet but most likely will be soon
needs driver side balljoint (lower?)
needs driver seat track its broken but i may have one around.
car is iun good shape overall

oh yes i had it up on the lift today and did see that one of the back saports the trunk. its i beleave about 65 dollars on yearone.
its not a rot box at no means but does need a little atention .

im only asking 3200 obo or trades for construction equipment .

the reason for selling is no time at all anymore for myself and my toys .
my loss is another ones gain .

Pics?

yeah, let’s see this thing :tup:

:needpic:

pics?
motor?
miles?
:picard:

color?
wheels?

way too much info missing from this thread!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/red_vdub/camaro.jpg

there ya go guys

by any chance are your bonas from south buffalos buddy?

still need more info

Car looks to have been repainted. It lacks EVERY stripe that came on it from the factory. Those stripes are a total pain to remove. Most likely they were sanded off and the car was re-sprayed. Also, do you have the trim ring for the front wheel? I’m not knocking the car, seriously, just pointing things out as I see them. If the body is indeed in good shape it’s a good price.

i’m not personally interested

but shit man, it’s a black car. sharp looking

take lots of pics, lots more details

and watch it go away :tup:

Ya seriously, take more pics and post up more info on the car.
Engine?
Hows the clutch?
Interior?

And also, try proof reading your posts before you post it up so that people actually think you are a competent person :tup:

^^yeah waht he sayed, moar picshures.

seriously though, let’s see 'em. my friend had one of these and it was pretty decent. depending on the condition, this might be a good deal. glws.

the cars a 78 it has the 78 decales buddy i dont have a way to take mor pics . the camaros decales in 79 changed if your a camaro guy just like they puts the ground effects around the front lower fender. its a true z28 and yes the one ring is missing . thats why i stated needs some work .

the clutch is brand new and the flywheel was cut as well if you read my post you would of known that bud. i havent put the linkage on it yet.

if anyone is seriously interested then let me know if not then please dont sy things about my car.

Man, it’s classifieds posts like this that got this section locked in the first place. There’s no FS in the title, there no pictures in the first post, there’s a shitty lack of information. And to top it off, you get pissed when people who are either interested, or could pass the word, ask for more details WHICH ARE NECESSARY TO SELL THE CAR. I wish I were a mod so I could lock this crappy excuse for a FS thread.

Post up the VIN, please.

i dont need sarcasim from u guys ill just put it on ebay . its under the auto trader section whitch means for saLE.