fs 78 z28 4sp all origanal camaro

as stated i have my 78 z28 camaro all origanal with a 4 sp. runs strong lots of power . some minor dings and a scratch on driver door due to it hiting something lol. cars in great shape no rust at all and its factory paint . interior is pretty good only minor stuff.

the only bad thing when i parked it i broke the clutch lol it was origanal .

im asking 5800 the way it sits or 6500 if i put a good clutch thanks .

the only reason iim selling is to buy a dump truck or bobcat so if you have one it could be a posable trade thanks.

whats with everyone posting shit for sale with a “broken” price or a much higher “if i fix it” price? Whos guna seriously want you to put a clutch in a car for 700 bucks extra? GLWS

Got any pics?

so its totally origenal?

[quote=“Maximus33,post:2,topic:26853"”]

whats with everyone posting shit for sale with a “broken” price or a much higher “if i fix it” price? Whos guna seriously want you to put a clutch in a car for 700 bucks extra? GLWS

[/quote]

have you ever visited a classified section of any automotive forum before? It’s commonplace for the original poster to state such a deal. He’s essentially saying that he’ll sell the car as is if someone is interested. However he is also aware that there are a lot of people who would prefer not to do the work themselves, and would feel more comfortable paying to have the car running when purchased. Those people may be willing to may a little extra for this piece of mind.

PICS

no pics yet and yes it is origanal and a good cluch is about 300 400 dollars smart guy

[quote=“sureshot!,post:5,topic:26853"”]

have you ever visited a classified section of any automotive forum before? It’s commonplace for the original poster to state such a deal. He’s essentially saying that he’ll sell the car as is if someone is interested. However he is also aware that there are a lot of people who would prefer not to do the work themselves, and would feel more comfortable paying to have the car running when purchased. Those people may be willing to may a little extra for this piece of mind.

[/quote]

Its a scam as far as Im concerned.

hey i have a dump truck not really interested in a trade as much as i am interested in getting rid of this dump truck. let me know if u want more info

[quote=“Maximus33,post:8,topic:26853"”]

Its a scam as far as Im concerned.

[/quote]

well thats why you are a noobie, haha

I’m interested, have any pics?

im gonna try to post pics in the next few days thanks

sell it and pick up the del sol :wink:

heres the pichttp://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/red_vdub/camaro.jpg

Very sweet car man! GLWS

looks familar do you drive it in the south buffalo area?

no i really done drive it no time my business takes all my time thats why i wanna sell.

looking to sell asap.

bump

open to offers that are reasonable

i think your asking price is a bit too steep for a quick sell. niche car tho. GL.