feeler: 1971 z28 camaro

my dad is thinkin about selling his 1971 z28 Camaro its all original fully restored with matching numbers. but could use a new paint job as the one on it is 21 years old. It has won numerous trophy’s, also has been on the cover of a calender
it has the original 350 in it he has a 383 stroker motor that he had in it but the harmonic balancer came loose and phucked up the key way on the crank. any way on to the pics if you want more details just ask

oh my lanta i just made the mother load :bowdown

OH BTW hes asking like $28,000 he want to put a down payment on a new z06 vette

nice, ill take a split bumper with a m21 4 speed.

he also has a split nose front end and a 6spd sitting in the garage it was originally a 4 spd car but the tranny blew so he just put and auto in it

seems like hes put a lotta work into it he restore it at all or just buy it in that condition either ways its cleaaannnnn

its a nice car for sure. good luck with the sale, i think id rather have the classic f-body over a Z06. hopefully it goes to a good home.

i wish i has pics of the way he got it no roof, well it had a canvas top that he put his arm through

i might bring it to the lot friday :ninja just gotta sneak it outta the garage

yea i love the car :+1

28 K ARE U NUTS YOU WILL HAVE IT FOREVER ITS A NICE CAR AND ALL BUT NOT THAT NICE ESPECIALLY A Z THATS A AUTO AND NOT NUMBERS MATCH IF IT WAS A REAL 4SP CAR BUT GOOD LUCK WITH THAT

he has the orignial tranny to go with it also it would be the car, the split nose front end, an extra 383 motor and the orignial tranny plus a 6 spd out of a newer camaro

that is nice!!! I love mussel cars :bowdown

im with you john, 28k is a bit on the high side, ive seen 71s go for a lot cheaper than that at the quality, but goodluck.

yea we sold a mint numbers matching with the muncie 4 speed 71 z28 daytona yellow for 21k a year ago and it was mint with all original motor trans etc etc

THAT CAR IS WORTH 18 TOPS WITH ALL THE OTHER STUFF ITS A DIFF CONSOLE IN IT NOW BODY LINES ARE SHIT AND ITS ALL IN NOT A TOP CAR …NOT SAYIN ITS NOT GOOD LOOKIN CAUSE IT IS ID BUY THE FUCKER BUT ITS NOT WHAT YA MAKE IT OUT TO BE