FS: 30th Anniversay Camaro Z28 M6

ive decided to sell my 1997 Z/28. its a 30th anniversary edition and has the white leather seats. the car has 79k miles and less then 5k on the rebuilt T56 (has new carbon blocker rings, 3-4 slider/hub, and a steel 3-4 shift fork.) the heads were cleaned up, along with a valve job when i did the cam swap.

Mods:
Pacsetter LT/ORY
SLP LMII catback
mad Z28 Tune
ACCEL Opti
MSD wires
NGK plugs
Moroso Cold Air
Spohn LCA’s
Ram 3 clutch/pressure plate
Comp 230/236 cam
Chromemoly Pushrods
Crane Springs
comp 1.6 RR’s
3.90 gears
Walboro 255 fuel Pump
Proform Shift Light

the car has less than 4k miles on the rebuilt top end/gears/tranny.

car has never seen winter

the car has some exterior flaws the stripes are chipping on the sail panel, there is a dent in the driver side rocker panel, and the hood has a few dings.the interior has only 2 problems. the dash pad is cracked, and the white seats could use cleaning

other than the apperance flaws the car runs GREAT and pulls hard throughout the powerband.

the only mechanical problems are
car needs an alignment
needs a wiper linkage bushing
needs reflash for gears.

some pics.

(the wheels have the caps on now btw i was painting them at the time)

open to any offers. no trades unless its for an LS1/LS2/LS6 6 speed car.

car has over 5k in mods.im asking 5,000 obo . * NEW PRICE* Stock wheels only 6k with Y2k’s and DR’s

hmm… i bet you want to add v6 into that trade :slight_smile:

nope. been there done that. the whole reason im selling it is cause i want an LS1

LS1 ftw :tup:

Nice, clean car. Definitely gives LS1 cars a run for their money, from what I hear…

Looks like a nice car, GLWS

you need a sound clip, camed LT1’s, with long tubes are the best sounding.

yummy

i will miss the sound :frowning:

vid of me getting taken out of the whole by a stock civic… :picard:

some other locals in this vid too :snky:

bump

to the top. i need money!

Awsome car, GLWS, If you are selling, How much for the black firebird in the background? HA HA I know you probly wont let that go.

wow, very good price.

Nice ride, my fav. camaro body style.

Good price IMO, GLWS.

that is my dads formula its a 6 spd ls1, were in the process of finding him a T/A for his birthday so if he finds one he likes that will be for sale also :slight_smile:

<–Fbodymadnezz

btw car made 350 RWHP and 350 RWTQ with bone stock heads, TB, intake, injectors and with a mail order tune.

bumpity bump

tttt

rofl!

Ill give you 6,000 cash for is. But i wanna know more about it. Email me at Hydrobiff@yahoo.com or im me at NoBffBetter