Engine and Transmission:
Automatic 4L60E
TCI Street Fighter Stall
SLP Air Lid
Free Ram Air mod
EGR/AIR Delete
LS6 Intake Manifold
Jantzer P&P Throttle Body
48lb injectors (Cobra “blue giants” @ 60psi)
TSP 224R Cam
TSP Pushrods
Comp 918’s
LS2 AC Delco plug wires
Bosch 13111 Corvette O2 sensors (long wires)
Innovative LC-1 Wideband

Exhaust:
Hedman TORK-STEP LT’s and Offroad Y pipe.
SLP Dual/Dual + Magnaflow Muffler

Exterior:
C6 Z06 Wheels
Clear bumper and marker lights
Black headlights
BLACK CONVERTIBLE TOP, works great, fast and reliable.

Interior:
Tan Leather, some cracking on driver seat, nothing major
Power Drivers Seat
A/C is colder than Antarctica
Heat will scorch your nuts
New front speakers (Monsoon shit, always blows)
6 Disc CD in trunk (factory)
PW/PL/Cruise, all that garbage
Automatic Lights

I tuned it to run E85, but I can switch it back pretty easily.

The good: it’s fast, it is reliable and the body is straight. It “passes” the emissions portion of the inspection NO PROBLEM, just be sure that your inspection guy is blind. I will include stock parts if you want to turn it back to stock someday.

The bad: The paint is fine, just needs to be detailed by someone who knows what they’re doing. The wheels have some corrosion on them. They clean up pretty nice, no curb rash either. The tune, while very effective, isn’t perfect… the A/F is great, and I have the transmission tuned in perfectly, but idle can be tough on it every now and again due to the overlap of the cam.

$6000 OBO, GET IT GONEEEEE.
Picture in sig, let me know if any of you want to look at it.

i can hook you up with a detail if your interested.

If anyone is interested in driving the pants off of it, please let me know… I understand that it is meant to be driven that way, so if any of you REALLY are interested and REALLY want to try it out, we can schedule something…

PM me details please.

I’ll drive it if you’re offering. I can meet next wednesday at 1746 Rt 20 in East Nassau.

it is a sweet car. glws!!!

:rofl

Ill admit I had to Google the address. Unfortunately theres no more Wednesdays this year.

lol wondering if anyone would catch on :wink:

GLWS.

Price drop: $6000, get it gone… I need out of this car so I can take my GTP back… someone has to need something to hotrod around in…

I will work with people if they want to do $5k plus some sort of trade or something, I don’t care… I just need it gone…

LETS DEAL.

I am taking a huge hit on this, I just want to pay the loan off… I’m not even looking to make money on the deal at this point, marriage has gone sour, I want my OTHER car back into my possession, and paying off this loan is the only way to do it. I am willing to work with someone, so please, if you are interested… just let me know what you have to work with.

hmmm

this makes me wonder…

any way you would switch the loan over to me and I will finish paying it off?? like you said your not looking to make any money but I will gladly take over the payments. Let me know john.

I may have my father purchase it for $5k and just give her that and tell her to scratch. She just wants a down payment for a new car, and I want my G6 GTP back. FML.