FS: 99 Camaro Z28

understood, it was also retared that you said you didnt want your car payment anymore since it was costing you and you want a z06 or a even bigger extreme(as in $) a house. we are car fags, keep it, own it, buy a v6 and a z06, and you will love your future house only because of whatys in the garage!

Always liked this car, GLWS!

Ahh now I know this car…

Thing is clean for sure… GLWS

Thing is always kept clean. Seen it in person and it is gorgeous.

not that it really matters but the transmission was also swapped. I know, because I bought the original from Frank.

lol yup cars been thru a few, the one it in now is built with d&d goooodies

Lol ya Frank was a little hard on those and shifters if I remember correctly he broke atleast 1 short shifter. He definetly does good work and took amazing care of the car when he had it.

lol yup, o it has a stock radio but not the one from the factory cause when he hit 3rd gear with a shortstick he broke it resulting in punching the radio and broke it lmao

LOLOL that’s epic!

LOL

I have had my hand slip off and change stations, but never broke anything!

thanks for the info PJB. Guess we all managed to fuck up this guys sales thread…like that is something new.

lol we allll fuck up eachother shit lmao

nice car and sweet color!

Ya thats shift though. I’m still mad Frank didn’t sell this thing to me 2 years ago when I had cash in hand.

this looks like it would match the truck nicely!!!

get some cash up. I got one I will sell ya

I like your SS but like you my priorities have changed. I’m actually looking to get rid of one of my cars and buy a house. 3 camaros is a little too much at the moment.