1995 Civic hatch

I just bought a Jeep so i have no use for this. It used to be Freeks car so i am hoping he will see the thread and write what was done to the motor.

1995 Honda Civic hatch- Team teal color. B18 swap from a 92 Integra I believe also disc brake swap in the rear also. The motor was rebuilt about 38,000 miles ago and the chassis has about 130,000 miles on it. There is typical Honda cancer on the rear quarters. It has a full DC exhaust but the header needs a new flex pipe. The car is sitting on 17" Tenzo R RS5’s and the tires half at least a summer left in them. I just installed brand new Skunk 2 lower control arms in the rear and a full Buddy Club camber kit in the front and back. The car is lowered on KYB AGX’s with Eibach springs. The only thing the car needs is a rear wheel bearing because the car has sat for a year now, also needs the flexpipe because i hit a pothole and stretched it about 3 inches so now the whole exhaust shifted back 3". Other then that it needs some interior work, it is missing the center console and a few other plastic pieces.

I am looking to get $1300 With the wheels and $1100 without them. pics will be up in 20 minutes.

burn any oil? tranny shift smoothly?

do u have other wheels if we dont want the rims? its been a hour where are the pics :slight_smile:

I do have steelies for it.Pictures are coming up right now!

here are the pictures

does the hood close? or is it closed right now and bent?

where are you located?

looks like North Tonawanda, in his profile

The hood does close. But i forgot to in that picture.

was timing belt and water pump changes when it was rebuilt? are u free maybe thursday morning id like to come take a look at it

Timing belt was just replaced i am not sure about the water pump. I am off all day thursday so anytime works. Give me a call at 807-8691 tomorrow to set something up. Brad.

would u sell the rims?

if i buy it ill sell ya the rims for 400 :), and deliver em to EA

I will let you know after thursday when llink78 looks at it. If he does not buy it i will sell the wheels

Dam, good deal. Amymore pics we could see, I will buy it if the body is half way decent.

i call dibs b4 u this time man,

Money talks, lol.

in for more pics!

I can get more pictures tomorrow. What do you want to see pictures of?

Of said rust.