95 Civic DX, B18

alright thinking about selling this again. the car is pretty quick, and still gets around 30 city/37 highway as of last tank. kinda awesome. asking $3000.

specs-
95 civic dx, clean title
black
5 speed
legit manual rack (no looped line BS)
aftermarket sunroof of some kind, still works good no leaks at all
shell is stock as stock can be

swap-
b18 ls
steelies with decent tires
6 puck ACT clutch
head P&P
ARP rod bolts
newer stock b-series axles
no name intake
JDM ITR header
hydro tranny has been flushed and filled with GM Syncromesh
p75 ECU
tiny little baby wizard cooling rad w/ fan y0
ex cluster w/ tach. no cel, no lights on at all (well, unless you dont put on your seatbelt)

i have the stock p06 that will go with the car if you want to boost it. also have a rear integra disc brake swap that will go with the car as well

within the last few months big daddy burch installed

new water pump
valve lash adjustment and engine timed by gary burch

within the last few weeks, mr burch installed

kyb struts, GC coilovers
skunk2 rear LCAs
Hasport Mounts
new battery

within the last week-
energy suspension front control arm bushing kit
2.5" stainless exhaust with twin loop muffler welded by turbociv
valve cover gasket and cam cap
both front lower ball joints

bad-
horn doesnt work
honda rot, not horrible, but its there. car has seen 2.5 buffalo winters
oil leak from oil pan gasket area. around 1-2qts between oil changes
hood has a siiqqqqq rising sun rusted to the hood
rad support should be replaced, as it is pretty rotted out. thinking it got sandblasted from years in az, then when it came to buffalo and saw rust it just started decaying
drivers side inner door handle doesnt work (so stupid, such an easy fix but im so busy lately)
exhaust jingle at certain rpms / throttle, there is a gasket missing where the header meets the test pipe, its around $20 at the honda dealer, just havent gotten around to getting it
integra seats were pulled from a junkyard and have a unique odor. it is not a pleasant unique odor…

car is super stiff, im too old for this shit

i drive to amherst to work everyday, and although i also have a cozy ass accord as a daily, i drive this a lot too. it is super reliable, never left me stranded (well, except for when the alt died :() i really enjoy this car, and it will kill me to let it go, but i have other priorities now

“build” thread - http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?155823-My-EG-Civic

most recent shitty cell phone pic i took today (4-10-11)

pm me if youre interested.

god dammit jam. i cant believe you went home last nite and posted this for sale. jess needs to stop making your drinks so strong.

Already?

Drunk post. Get the hell outta here. You Just want another e30. <3

Saw this coming. I’m sure alex would trade you his talon haha.

lmk if you wanna sell that twin loop muffler sir! GLWS

lol aaayyyyeeeaaahhhhhh

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?160216-Or-FS-87-mustang-gt.

MF’R

1. i know nothing about stangs
  2. if i traded, i would need to save some srs cash for rear tires bc all i would do is heaters all the fucking time

let me think about it

do it.
I want the stang. hahaha.
I’ll trade you a miata.

dont sell it jam!

so, ive been dailying the shit out of this car for the last few weeks, it doesnt burn a drop of oil, but leaks a bit. figure a qt a month

its been super reliable, easily drove to batavia and back last weekend. i deliver in it often. cackord 3 hasn’t moved in quite some time. its now sitting on gsr fat fives spraybomb’d bronze.

oh ya, i also rusted a jdm sun in the hood, quite haggerdly / half-ass’d like. it looks meh. hood was fucked to begin with, so i wasnt too worried

its moves, its really a very fun car. if someone doesnt buy it soon im going to gut it and boost it. so buy it before i go through with it, and my gf breaks up with me. thx

lol that hood is fucking bad ass as shit!

if you keep it buy my turbo, 550 injectors, opendump, i have a downpipe, vacuum block, boost controller, boost gauge, some intercooler piping and couplers, dsm 1g bov. woot!! 600dollazzz yooo.
alls u would need is a resistor box, (15$), ebay dsm manifold , and a intercooler and tuning!!

Where’s it leaking oil from Jam?

Wasn’t anything I hooked up… LOL

Haha nah man it’s leaking from what looks to be the pan gasket or the oil pump housing. Nothing too significant

thanks again for all your help on this, couldnt have done it without you!

bump, still trying to get rid of this, i would rather sell it here but i will be posting it on craigslist soon. make me some offers :slight_smile:

i have been driving this car daily. i have taken it to batavia and back numerous times with no issues at all. it is extremely reliable, and pretty fun.

poor cackord 3 hasnt been started in over a month…

still daily driving this car, just put integra seats in it a few days ago. theyre comfy and have lumbar support DANG!! looking to trade still as well, lmk what you have, im really liking e30 bmws again…

finally got them seats in!! Took you long enough, ohh and I found the box with my laptop in it ahah

car looks good! glws! il stop by eventually.

BUMP

if anyone wants it, the car needs - alternator and water pump, other than that everything is super legit!!

LMK before it ship it out to get fixed!!