1995 eagle talon tsi awd project

ok i have a 95 tsi awd and yes its automatic…i can here the booing lol. i picked it up for a project but im going to get a motorcycle now since my wife wants to do the same. ok heres some info, its got approx 245 0000 kms, needs a replacement turbo and a headgasket but i can get those 2 parts for around 200 on my other forum club dsm canada. the turbo would be a used factory replacement but the headgasket was brand new. its got gray leather interior which is in decent shape for the year and the body is in great shape asside from a spot on the inner driver side wheel well which if you are handy with a welder it can be fixed pretty easy.

my buddy’s dad who i bought it from told me the tranny was rebuilt not long ago but it did sit for quite some time so the brakes would need replacing of course. i put a new battery in it and it starts up every time just that white smoke isnt very nice lol. it also comes with an alarm which i think is a clifford. the engine had no signs of crankwalk which im not sure if you are familiar with the 4g63 but they were known for it but this engine did not have that problem. i just dont have the time or money right now to treat this car the way it deserves, plus i want a crotch rocket right now lol.

so the price is 1900$ o.b.o.

wanna tarde for an sr 240sx?