1995 JDM integra

-1995 Acura Integra LS
-Type R JDM front end, HIDS
-type r dash
-black
-5 spd
-lip kit all around(not sure which kind)
-Fidanza 7.5 lb flywheel, stage 2 racing clutch from grip force with heavy duty pressure plate
-custom exhaust front to back(2.5 i believe)
-189 xxx kms on body, freshly rebuild engine
-fresh paint just last year

• 17” ikon rims one is missing from previous owner(one steelie left rear)
    -tein springs
    -front and rear upper strut bars
    -$6000 OBO!!! negotiable
    Located in kitchener!
    519-574-7337 cell

Nice car dude. Seriously. Pity about that one rim.

When was it landed in Ontario? Details on fresh motor? Stock rebuild? OEM rebuild? How many km on the Type R Dash?

I have a friend looking for a clean DC2.

i dont think having LHD and JDM in the same fs thread works…

im pretty sure he meant jdm front end.
looks lhd to me.

its LHD… wipers tell you by the way they wipe

nice car GLWS

oh fuck…he’s not interested. I actually thought it was JDM.

GOD DAMN!!!@232mma!! JDM means RHD.

lol sorry guys i meant jdm front end oviously no need to have a fit

“Details on fresh motor? Stock rebuild? OEM rebuild? How many km on the Type R Dash?”

its a stock rebuild the only mods on the car are the fidanza flywheel and the stage 2 clutch!

trades?

car + cash for my Skyline?

trade for a 95 accord 4 door shaved handles in the back,painted 3 months ago black with green flake(mugan front and rear lip tinted taillights clear bumper lights corner markers lowered 3" on adjustables) , car is mint no rust,original 2.2l 5 speed with f22 v-tec head swapped v-tec computer not in as i have the v-tec sylinoid connected to a switch(it does hit whenever you want it too) but do have the v-tec computer have so much more done that i cant think of comes with full audio system including 14 tweeters all amplified its LOUD! umm i want your car plus a little cash on your end pm me if interested

trade for a s14?

don’t mean to threadjack, but i actually know someone selling a LEGIT JDM RHD BOOSTED GSR INTEGRA!..

And? Why would you even post that… It is not at all related to his for sale thread… God dammit

because people posted looking for a ‘‘legit’’ rhd integra.

bumppppp more then willing to trade for a decent s14!!!