1995 Acura Integra GSR JDM front

Up for sale is my 1995 Acura Integra GSR JDM front (the real jdm black housing headlights). As many of you know this car it was turbo’d last year then blew it up and bought a complete swap and threw it in. Car comes from Virginia there isn’t a spec of rust on it. Last year I deep cleaned the whole under body as you can eat off of it. If someone sells this for me I will award them with $150 MERICAN dolllars. Specs as follow:

-B18c jdm gsr motor 15k miles
-USDM GSR trans 10k miles
-Stage 1 clutch (believe its a spec or act) with light weight flywheel
-tri-y rep header
-2 1/4" exhaust with apexi muffler all mandrel bent
-AEM Intake
-Skunk2 intake manifold
-phenolic manifold spacer
-chipped ecu
-Hasport motor mounts
-walbro 255
-Dual core radiator

-Car has new wheel bearings all around, upper and lower ball joints, inner and outer tie rod ends, new rotors and pads all around, arp extended lugs all around, and new power steering rack.

-Skunk2 front adjustable camber kit
-sleeve over coils
-front ITR front sway bar
-rear omni LCA’s
-Rota circut 10 bronze 16x7 with newer Azeni 615s on it
-Rear energy trailing arm bushings

-Clean black GSR interior no rips
-ITR cluster
-Wink mirror
-Shifter extender
-20% tints all around
-Mud flaps all 4 corners

Just got the front and rear bumpers painted because they had some chips on them. I’m sure I’m forgetting a bunch of stuff but as I remember it I will post it on here.

Edit: Car is going for a alignment today and to get the front ITR sway put on as well as a inspection. I will be posting more pics of interior and underneath once this weather clears and I vacuum it out.

Price is $7500

Interested in trades?

What’s the offer? I rather sell out right, although i’ll consider trades.

Ive seen this car in person a few times, and it was very clean would definitely make a great daliy/track car. GLWS

I have seen this car a lot in person. Super clean and a great Italian man. GLWS Gennaro

Tossed you a pm

That’s a Hytech Replica, not a KiDD Racing header. Just helping out not trying to be a jerk.

I enjoy this car a lot.

Glws dude

bump obo.

Got someone coming to look at this next weekend with cash in hand from out of state, hopefully he takes her home.

Glws awesome car and seller, glad to see it’s back together!

LOL

Car looks GREAT!

GLWS

my old setup?

car looks great that motor fits it very well

Yup sure is. Thanks for the compliments guys. :tup:

i think those rims look pretty good on the car now. Well the color does atleast lol.

Hope someone far away buys it!

Pm me what you want for it cause this guy i work with has been looking.

Edit seen price this firm?

I don’t think I’d be able to see this thing around here that would suck.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

pretty firm since I’m getting the sway bar put on this week and getting it aligned. Everything is new so.

This car is definitely clean. Glws :tup:

Pending, should be gone next weekend.