1995 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE GSX AWD TURBO MANY MODS! LIKE NEW! L@@K

dude price is way high!!! it has a bunch of obx parts on it and doesn’t make any real power, I understand you just put alot of money into it but you put it into the wrong car if you are expecting to get it back out

about three years ago I sold my 99 red gsx auto with 84k on it for 8000. it had a brand new motor in it built by overbore with papers (dsm love to blow up). that was three yrs ago and things are much worse now.

look up what your car sells for on kbb as private party, then look up the “fair condition” price and that’s a ball park of what it will sell for. cars in good cond sell for their fair cond price time after time thanks to out fucked up economy. glws tho, I always loved these style dsms

JDM Sport is Ebay Junk, as MK4 said… Who knows maybe its fine, but its an ebay turbo

And thats like me saying, nah man its a real rolex, I got it from a friend who got it down in the city from some dude in front of a shop… cmon man

Just read your CL ad…

You really think this thing is collectable? This thing is not a collectible and its ridiculously overpriced. Where are you getting $8500 from? Cause it had 1k in maintenance done and a bunch of ebay garbage installed on it? 5k max. And thats being generous.

Trade you straight up for a 96 Jeep Cherokee.

6 bolt or bust!

no pun intended

Is this even a real for sale thread?!??! people still buy these cars?

I’m going to be dropping this car off to Yarter Performance for some upgrades over the winter, you have PM.

4k max outta this thing

Actually guys, the car sold for 6800. Got the cash today from the guy. Thanks for all the shit you all gave me :slight_smile:

and now i bought a 2008 Nissan 350z Nismo

retards are everywhere :thumbup … dont belive me ,look in the mirror