1995 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE GSX AWD TURBO MANY MODS! LIKE NEW! L@@K

is is a 6bolt or 7bolt bottom end?

8500 is ALOT of cheese for a 2G with ebay turbzzz kit, no tuning program listed (dsm link or something similar)

especially if its a 7bolt.

what clutch? stock cams? oem mitsu MLS HG?

do you have before pictures of the car prior to the 2GB front end?

6 BOLT, I DONT HAVE A WAY TO GET PICS OF IT FROM B4 THE SWAP. THE TURBO WAS NOT FROM EBAY, IDK WHY THAT GUY SAID IT WAS. THE HARD PIPING WAS. I GOT THE TURBO FROM A BUDDY WHO GOT IT FROM A PERFORMANCE SHOP IN ALBANY. CAR IS AN AUTOMATIC. 8500 TO MUCH, PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER.

unless the turbo is a MHI TD05H its going to be an ebay joint. “jdm sport” = chinajunk

less caps. and 8500 is alot. good luck. maybe if it had a kigley stall in it, and AEM EMS, or DSM link and it was proven to run youd be better off. but youre running on hopes,dreams and unicorn semen

8500 is way to much

MAKE ME N OFFER

a realistic offer would be much ,much less. 4k- 4500 tops. seriously.

TRADE YA 93 CIVIC EX

is this the same GSX that was being sold on here last year for less then 4k?

if it was being sold by Sepheroth88 then yes

is that the tool who sold it to me?

trade you a 1997 toyota model unknown for it.

Just to clarify MX-5s rantings this vehicle was previously owned by a friend of ours and was the last in a string of autotragic GSXs that several friends have owned. If the turbo was on the car when you got it then it isn’t a 16G but the stock T25 or T28 whichever one is stock. Didn’t you trade your 6cyl mustang for this car?

afaik, I took the stock turbo off of Aleo’s car and put it on this one before he sold it to the current owner because the one that was one it was fawkkkkked. I still have the trubo I took off of this, shaft play was over 9,000! it’s currently a paperweight

the car had the stock t25 or t28 turbo on it. i bought the 16g thats on it now. its new, only like 100 miles on it. still in the break in process.

and yes i had the red mustang v6

Looks like this thread is a Lost Cause…

yah like wtf, i was tryin to sell my car not have it get hijacked for bullshit. how do i delete their posts?

Private Message “Murrdog9000,” he’ll do it. He’s the part-owner of the site.

If you click this link it will go right to a Private Message to him.

http://shift518.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=402

BUMP

IM A SHARRRRK

I just say that because the last time I drove the car, Overdrive was fuxored, so if you didn’t fix it It’s still messed up. Not trying to be a dick, but wouldn’t want anyone to get screwed over if it’s still messed up.