FS: 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipsae GS-T TURBO 5Spd

FS: 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST Turbo 5Spd

Dark Green/Gray 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T Turbo 5Spd.
Low Miles ~84k Miles Engine Bay Rust Free, Hard to find these cars that way.
Car runs and drives great! Great for Daily Driver. Spools fasts. Oil Changed at every 3k. Car has been sitting for while, and hate to have it just sit.

Sunroof
ABS

Mods,
14b Turbo no shaftplay
New Battery,
Upper Intercooler Piping
1g BOV
New Aftermarket Intake filter
8.5 Spark Plug cables
NGK Spark Plugs
Autometer Boost Gauge.
Brakes recently done.
Gunmetal wheels
Greddy Shift Knob
Shorten Shifter
Stiffer Shifter Bushing

Asking $4,500 OBO
585-797-452
-Tom

that is alot for 95 gst. but I am an ex-dsmer and still gots love for them.
you should get pics up asap. GLWS

get some pics

in for pictures

Here are some pics.
Like post says BO. If you are really interested feel free to give me a call and come check it out.
Thanks

2 grand

pm sent

$4500 is way too high…sorry man. but with the apperiance issues alone, i wouldnt think any more than 3k. good luck though.

Sorry guys, but 2k you can go get a non turbo. These are DSMs… and if you really know what they are capable of, and the condition and how the car runs, its worth more then that… '95… means no worry s about inspections if you have mods.

all thats great, but taking in all the concideration of what is capable of going wrong with them, ie; crankwalk. it’s def not worth 4500. I sold a 95 gsx 1 1/2 yr ago for 5k with perfect paint and tons of mods on a built motor. Its gonna be tough geting what you want for this.

Thank you for your input, but please don’t fill the thread with your opinions if your not serious about purchasing the car.
I sold my '92 talon for 5k a 1 1/2 yr ago. And paint was not perfect and motor wasn’t built.
Like I said price is BO, car body has no rust and a great platform to build on. You will not find many 2g DSM’s with no rust on the frame or in the engine bay.

Its a nice car, but you are asking GSX price for a GST. Yes the car has potential. However its still just going to spin all the way down the road. This is a great car for keeping stock. If you are modding a dsm, you better go awd or nothing.

Ill give you 3k for a gst at most.

GLWS though

thats what lsd is for

People pooping up another FS thread on NYSpeed. Big surprise!

-Karma for the people not helping the sale and with no interest to buy it in the first place.

GLWS! You’ll find a buyer, don’t let the naysayers try to get you down.

noone is pooping on the thread or the car…
hence why i wished GLWS…
you should get some -karma, but im better than that

GLWS

glws, dont mind the haters

can you post more pics???

more outside, tires, rear end, interior, etc…

very intrested for approx 3k but would not consider driving out to rochester, under my assumption of the 585 area code… unless its in buffalo, then I would come take a look with no more pics necessary…

thanks

Bump for pics for more pics! Interior, wheel wells, Possible chassis pics. Any major imperfections. Pictures can say a thousand words.

price is high i almost bought one of these with similar mods for 2700 from a local