eclipse gst

hey i am buying a eclipse gst with 144,000 on it and it has a new head he wants 1500 is it worth it and when i get it what shoul i do to it…

its got a new head?? did the t-belt snap on it? I wouldnt recomend that car for ya.

GST… new head… 144kmi…Are you comfortable with getting bent over? :banana

if ya want somthing cheap and reliable just pick up a da integra. I’m sure there are a few around here.

i really want a gst eclipse or at least a car already turbo i only have 4500 cash so if you no anyone i thought with a new head on it it helps the car and i thought i could put a new engine in it or buy the parts i need to keep it running…

You can get a 1G Stealth for about that.

idk not a big fan of them i was thinking vw 1.8t but they have a shit load of problems

only if ya get one with high mileage, theres a 318 bmw with m3 wheels and a bilstein suspension for $4800, I think’d you’d have plenty of fun driving that, its in the wantaddigest, you skate the shelter alot I assume :lol you good?

your gonna need a little more info on the car as in year tranny type etc etc

yea i use to work and skate at the shelter yea im really good i no alot of shit havent skated in a year but prolly could anyone on here got to kholes friday nights… and the bmw would be good but dont want to get fucked on the parts and the eclipse gst with the 144,000 on it is 5 spd and is a 1998 i mean seems like a deal talked to gearhead motorsports ans they think i should get it and if anything bad happens i will have 3 grand to play with for a new engine

:lol everyone here gets to kohls just about, we are the top lot, the ones who dont do burnouts, and fly down central ave. welcome to the good side ;D , I used to skate at the shelter alot, id just stay in the mini ramp, that thing was tits, now I just skate the cement patio in my backyard and the curb it has all day long.

whta car do you drive you going to the lot this friday i got the 01 eclipse gt selling in though…white

shit I’m to g for a car, ( i keed I keed im just to lazy to buy a new one) so as of right now I’m carless, but Im thinking about gettin an 08 si, like within the next week. blue 4 door.

nice i like those how much hp do they have stock…

just 197 but its a 6spd and its new with a warranty, and after all the headaches of cars that ive owned that sounds really fucking good right now. I test drove one and it was a fun car to drive, I liked it.

yea i test drove a miata 1995 there fun as hell to…

get one they handle crazy well dont they?

hell yea my auto teacher has one and he tubo it its boosting like 15 psi in that lil ass car fast as shit and he said there really easy to do that…

A 302 fits nicely in a Miata.

thats prolly what he has he smart with them miatas.