1995 Mustang GTS...$3,600 obo...

1995 Ford Mustang GTS, 5.0L V8, AODE automatic transmission,posi rear,132K miles.

Well maintained,tight suspention,good brakes,A/C and heat work,all lights work,good inspection,tires at around 55+% tread,

Last year full tune up was done,seafoamed the intake,trans was serviced,and air filter was cleaned.,

Issues: Rear right tail light lense is broke at the bottom(still legal) paint has its fair share of light scratches and paint chips.
nothing major but worth mentioning.

All and all a good vehicle and will go to point A to point B with out issue.
FYI these “GTS” model mustangs are pretty rare…you’ll be hard pressed to see another one in your area.

Asking $3,600 OBO…

Short video…

No shit. A GTS. Cool stuff. best friend from high school has a '95, all still stock with factory GT wing. A year from now, I’d consider this as a way to get back into brackets. Cool car, and GLWS.

Looks very clean, is the color the turquoise one? Monitors here at work kind of suck and couldn’t tell if it was that or a weird blue.

Looks very clean. GLWS.

Nice! 1522 made…

Yes it is turquoise in color.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments :slight_smile:

Car still for sale.

OT, but kinda looks GTO’ish

GLWS thats a great color

$3,300…

I should also mention this car has an off road H pipe (no cats)…has not proved to be an issue when getting the car inspected.

Also when i had the trans serviced the tech installed a mild shift kit.

Damn, If this was a month ago i would of bought it. GLWS. I will be showing this ad to a few freinds

$3,200 OBO…

If it was a stick I’d get it to go with my 94. Nice car for the money.

^Thanks,yeah i to wish it was a stick.

GTS (Goes Too Slow)

I have to laugh at how Ford sprung this car, especially in the rear. Needs 1.5" more space and 2.5" or a drop, and that’s to 2011 factory settings. No ill on this current offering, looks good for what she be.

But damn, buy it and put this heffer in the weeds.