1995 Nissan 240sx LE coupe (Zenki)

Check it out and get back to me if your interested!

Thanks!

instead of selling mine i put 13 gs into it, trust me it was worth every cent!

Because internets are hard.

Hey I have a 1995 Nissan 240sx LE, car runs great and body and frame is in good condition for its age! 237xxx km on motor and body. Reason why I’m selling it is because I found a good deal on another car I was really interested in that’s all. At the current time I was looking for a good base 240sx to build longterm, and this S14 came up and I took it because of the condition of the frame and the body compared to alot of other 240’s out there( its very good). This car has amazing potential for anyone out there wanting an S14. But plans have changed for me. I’m looking to get what i paid for it and throwing in e-test.

Mods:
OEM zenki lip
OEM fogs
JVC touch screen deck( double din)
Kenwood speakers
Aftermarket exhaust

Cons:
Timing chain guides are rattling (common KA24DE problem)
Soft clutch( still drive/catches fine and will last awhile)
Slight rust on quarters (still able to roll fenders if done carefully)

No Trades
E-test included
Price in firm…

For fast reply shoot me a text!.. dont call please

Thanks for looking!

Heres some pics on my dirt road.

http://imgc.classistatic.com/cps/kjc/120213/864r1/88636lk_20.jpeg
http://imgc.classistatic.com/cps/kjc/120213/913r1/5831lj6_20.jpeg
http://imgc.classistatic.com/cps/kjc/120213/914r1/4489nhh_20.jpeg

^ lol thanks brother
And yeah my next car is another S14 just kouki front and aero and sr swapped just the way I like it haha

I drove this car with the original owner,he was a decent guy and honest. (i.e. the guy this chewy321 guy bought it from).

-Timing chain death rattle, so needs internal engine work. The exhaust is obnoxious.
-Needs a clutch. The transmission shifts OK.
-It needs an alignment and suspension work (it pulls, to the right if I remember correctly). The tyres were bought used and were pretty bad.
-The console around the shifter was taken apart at some point, and somebody drilled screws through it to hold it back in place. The interior is in excellent shape otherwise, barring the thing I just mentioned and a missing cigarette lighter. All the electronic accessories work.
-The ABS light is on, so no antilock brakes.
-Check engine light on.
-The floor near the rear arches is rotted(holes), but the rails are solid.
-Has a new thermostat, the heat is good, but I don’t know if the AC is working.
-The previous owner actually did the E-Test, not this guy (so you’re not “throwing in” anything)

I reckon it cannot pass safety due to the rust. Those pictures are from the previous listing too, not the current owner. I bet it was going to be one of those “Hellaflush” projects or whatever because he is mentioning fender rolling, probably to put 27 inch rims on with stretched tyres, and slam it so it can’t make it up driveways and ruin the suspension geometry.

Its a good project, but not for 3200$ dollars.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Also how is an OEM lip and fogs mods if it came that way from the showroom in 1995?

sounds like your butthurt. U MAD

hell, im not the one out 3k

hellaflush is gay

im not either haha its sold