1995 Nissan 240sx MT

Hey everyone I am looking to sell my 95 240sx. It is a 5 speed with roughly 120k on the odometer and I am the second owner. It is currently located in Watertown, NY at my parents place and has been there under the garage for about the last year or so because I couldn’t store it myself. When I took it off the road it was running nice and strong I just could not afford to drive it anymore. I will admit it has a serious case of the common Northeastern rust package on the rocker panels and in the rear wheel wells.

The Good:
-It has some decent tires on it with about 20k on them, a VLSD and half shafts installed by me, and a new OEM exhaust on it from Cole Muffler.
-It runs great, regular oil changes every 3k with Castrol high mileage, always filled with the best gas available at the pump, and new fluids all around including Redline MT90 trans, and Royal Purple Diff juice before I took her off the road.

The Bad:
-Rust and little dents from a mean hailstorm we had in buffalo a year ago.
-Needs a new suspension
-Needs brake work (It has a leaky line somewhere, and broken bleeder bolts)

I had planned on doing the 300zx brake conversion, 5 lug, and suspension in one fell swoop but I never came up with the money/parts for it all. I do not want to sell any parts out of it because it is about 300 miles from my current location. I am also not interested in any trades.

I am asking $2500 obo. Send me a PM or call me/text at 315-286-9000 but leave a message with info because I usually do not pick up numbers I do not recognize.

I have a ad on craigslist and I also have an old Cardomain page if you want to check them out. The pictures are crappy but I do have some recent quality images I can send via e-mail if you are interested. Bear in mind I have not really been following the 240 scene recently so I am basing my asking price on KBB and other 240’s I have seen for sale so just shoot me an offer for consideration. Thanks all!

Wow, that chassis is toast!