1995 Nissan 240sx tinted 3500 OBO

seeing how you sold someone a car that was mint which turned out to have a hole in the frame, your credibiltiy is not soo good :slight_smile:

Very solid car, frame rails are good, underbody is good,??? did u post pics of the wrong car?

Say what you willā€¦but how is that applicable to this post? I made an offer, what does that have to do with it?

What does my ā€œcredā€ have to do with this? I offered 500 dollars for a rotten car.

ā€¦and yeah, itā€™s pretty clear that I didnā€™t know about itā€¦Iā€™d have to be retarded to know about it and advertise as so.

ā€¦and what the fuck is with is your smiley face at the end of the post?

For the record. (To anyone that cares)

As a matter of fact, i do care if people think I intentionally ripped someone off.

I never have and never will. If I knew about it, I would have disclosed. Simple. I would be a complete and utter fool to knowingly rip someone off, especially when I am an active member of the community.

Lesson learned: Always hoist a car before making any claims.

PS: I have offered to do anything I can to make it right with the buyer since then.

^^^

in the pic above of your solid car, your floor is separating from the rocker. Solid.

still interested in the skirts if u send me a side profile pic

ill give u 1500 cash anytime let me know

bump 2500 obo

bumpā€¦ cars got to go

come on guys, i belive tie rod needs to be replaced, 2200

I know you want decent money for your car but that undercarriage is pretty ruff man,at least clean it up a bit,If you donā€™t do it ,itā€™s only gonna get even worse

What happened to your 400WHP by the end of this summer into this chassis?

Plans turn into dreams lol. Iā€™ve said many times what I want to do with my car. But things happen or my money has to go somewhere else.

What happened with the rb25 swap you were doing Ronnie? Or the countless other s-chassis youā€™ve bought and sold. Youā€™ve said it yourself too.

ill give you my 1996 4 door for this! Oh i dont have any rust!!

he did a 20 instead

WTF are you smoking dude?

Iā€™ve said what? What about the S Chassisā€™ that Iā€™ve had?

I donā€™t even know what world you live on. Please leave me along. Thanks.

Lol okok Ronnie, Iā€™m not gonna start.

I will leave you alone.

Was anything said about the hole in your trunk when the car was sold to you? or did you just happen to find a rusty rag shoved in it???:/:

Im talking about your old s14 btw