1995 Nissan Pickup (D21/Hardbody/Hustler) with pathfinder front end CHEAP!!

Make/Model: Nissan King Cab 1995
Asking Price: 1500 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 140,000 KM on rebuilt engine with receipt to prove
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

I was going to keep this truck originally because of the landscaping business I’m in but I ended up having to carry a lot more than i thought. I just bought a full size pickup and now this has to go

Good:

• I consider 1500 bucks for this is a decent price? I’m open to offer, I’d like to have it gone fast, but i’m not desperate
  • I take care of my cars mechanically quite well so it’s in good condition 9/10 cosmetic wise, not so good like 7/10?
  • New parts that are still under warranty
    : I bought a brand new battery from canadian tire like 2 months ago
    : rebuilt alternator i got a month ago
    : transmission seal
    : front drivers side ball joint
    : passenger side inner/outer tierod
    : 2 good tires, 2 so so
    : I bought a pathfinder last month and from that I swapped - doors(for power windows), grille, bumper, fender, hood, heated leather seats
  • 140,000 on the rebuilt engine (with receipt to prove, cost about $1500 I believe, it was done couple years ago) The body as you can see, is rust free, same as underbody, and transmission shifts perfect so not sure if 410,000km on the odometer should be bothersome?

Bad:

• cracked windshield
  • rip in the seats (heated leather seats from pathfinder) It’s right by the seam so you can re stitch it like new, it’s not worn cracked typical leather rip.
  • I tried to paint this thing myself back when it was white, and it has drips on the tailgate and on the back fender (front end it’s got nothing because all the new colour matching parts i put on from the black pathfinder)

647 829 8408 or email brintonp@tglandscaping.com or pm.
I’m usually pretty busy so if you really want this, call me through cellphone.
open to trades(?)

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s303/rc3932/DSCI06501-1.jpg

On the first picture the front right rim is different but that was only temporary. All 4 rims are the same now

Price drop, $1000 firm, it is automatic, passed etest 8 months ago with flying colours, and i did not, could not drive for the 6 of the 8 months due to a car accident recovery (not the truck in my talon) no lowballing, 1000 firm, not a penny less

what motor is in that thing?

i have a 94 sentra and a 98 breeze for partial trade if you want…lol

wish that truck were 5 spd.

is it 4 cylinder?

dont those have ka’s

yeah these have kas, ka24es same as 240sx. it is a 4 cylinder

hey is it still for sale???