FS: 1995 nissan pickup 4X4

Get shipped over seas again soon and truck must go. don’t want to leave 2 vehicles sitten aroudn my parents house for another year.
Anyways it’s a 1995 Nissan pickup green with some rust. The front bumper is rusted to shit and there is a lil on teh tailgate and some on teh passenger side. The four wheel drive all works great. Has the 2.4 4 cyl with a manual trani. No power windows or locks. Inside of truck is super clean for the year, only problem inside is passenger side window crank falls off. Mechanically the truck runs great. The alternator squals a little bit at first and the speedo and odometer just started cuttin out on me about a week ago. Truck reads 40000 miles on it but there is a lil more. Asking 1500 obo. remember there is gonna be a lot of snow this winter

Possibly interested… any pics? What model is it?

thats really cheap. I think this thing blue books at like 3500…

I’ll work on getting pictures this weenend

did he mean 400,000 or 40,000 and a little more?

I’d like to see this car sometime, where are you from and when would you have time for me to check it out?

whoa this thread went on for longer than 3 posts?!

good luck with sale, i think it’ll sell itself rather quickly

sounds like a good deal

bump for someone still looking for a beataR

id like to take a look send me a address to where the truck is… is it a ext. cap or regular?

extended cab*** not cap

Pics?

severly interested have the cash too pm’ed

what? you dont want the comanche?!?! :lol:

GLWS :tup:

still for sale??? very interested

waiting for reply

I’m at my huntin camp until tuesday. I don’t have pics wit me on the lap top. But when I get home I will post pics. But to other questions the clutch is good, has no problems what so ever, the 4x4 works great. It is an extended cab

Bump. IF any one is interested still. I have still got the truck. I had a guy who was going to buy it. He took the truck. When I went to cash the check it bounced, so I gave it a week and still the same result. I had to get the police to assist me in getting the vehicle back.

lol that sucks, but wheres the pics!

Ohh shit I forgot I was gonna get them on here. I’ll take care of that asap