1995 s14 for sale or trade CERT & E-TEST

If you’re interested in selling a car, price it according to its condition. Or at least justify what makes it worth Your asking price.

Do You have any better pictures? Like maybe some interior shots, underthe hood and underbody?

as i said… if your not intrested in buying the car dont post… go look at some1 elses car and put in ur 2 cents.

hahahaHAHaha jokes 5grand

since this is an extreme case, im not going to ban people who already posted their own 2 cents on the price/condition of the car.

with rockers like that how did this car even pass safety?

anyway, we get it. the car’s price and its condition are at odds with each other. no more comments. next person gets tempbanned.

he was on my msn… I offered him the 1000 also… he told me that the car would be 4-600 max to fix… Little did he know Im a welder and I apprenticed for a class A mechanic. and thats definitly not no 600 dollar rust fix! maybee with some duct tape and bondo… But not proper…

I also really question the shops ability on performing safties… That car is NO WHERE near certifiable…

Can you please post the shops name and name of inspecting mechanic?

SHOOOOT… SPD DMN please dont ban LOL… MY BAD… you can delete it if you like lol… PLEEASE lol