1995 s14 partout

ok so i decided to part out the 95. ill add to the list as i go and pics will be up tommorow.
all interior panels. steering wheel air bag.
jenson stereo with remote, with harness
both power mirrors. both door skins.
remote auto starter for auto trans.
climate control unit.
dohc motor with ecu 300.xxxkm
auto tranny
hood latch
95 plastic power steering res
rear pass tail light. rear brake and center light.
the top part of the tank. i guess its the sending unit.
front corner lights. front head lights.
wiring for all lights.
ac rad. new. ac compressor. dohc
full stock exaust with new cat.
rad with ac electric fan. spare tire.
front grill piece.sits between headlights.
also have a 1991 front bumper with caps.
a red passenger s13 door. 2 s13 door glasses.

stereo comes with a remote and a case to hold the face plate. and the connectors to plug right into your car.

ford taurus rad fans there 2… all parts make me an offer. some are not shown cause its dark out side right now so i cant go take pics

Do you have a pic of the front door skins, and the rear side panels (large panels under the 1/4 window)?

clean dashboard?

dash is sold. cars panels were fucked. sorry guys! pics will be up shortly of door skins, mirrors, rad, ac rad. and other stuff

rear side panels were fucked is what i ment,

I guess all I need to know is, are they the grey cloth, or the suede door skins?

ok ladies! pics!

spare tire

so door panels are suede. mirrors are power. i have all the carpeting out her trunk to. and the cardboard/wood style spare tire cover.

That passenger panel looks like it’s got a small hole in it, am I seeing it right?
For some reason I have one suede and one cloth in my car…pm me a price for those if you don’t mind.

its actually not a mark its bird poop lol

oh all the parts are just out side for pics to be taken the maf and carpeting are not getting wet or anything. just fyi

pm me if you have the fuel door with price
thanks

your pm’d ^^^

Gotta trunk?

unfortunatly no trunk was smashed in accident.

can i get the climate control circulating fan that sits behind the glove box? pm please

Actually, there are a few other things I need too, pm me and I’ll give you a call…I’m off for the next two weeks so any time is good basically.