S14 Part out 1995

Located in cambridge, 1995 S14 LE.

• Cream leather Kouki S14 seats - $250 (rear grey cloth)
  • 5 -lug I am keeping
  • 5-speed swap sold.
  • no wheels
  • no motor/trans
  • good windsheild
  • rear glass/roof I need/may need.
    Feel free to pm me regarding any other parts of interest

pics soon

do u have the moonroof seal? if so how much??? and the center bezel

moon roof yes, centre radio bezel… unsure

the following. Cornerlights(pass), moonroof seal, shifter surround. Pm package deal

anything roof related will not be sold until my body-guy gets my car and decides whether he wants a roof skin or a hammer.

can u gimme a price for the roof seal and radio bezel?

Well, Darian… If you’re willing to cut out the rear quarter panels…
I have the cash in hand… Depending on how much you would want.

ye intrested in quarters and rockers as well if not rusted

let me know if you want me to grab pictures for you and post them up darian, it’s not a problem. i’ll be out there with my camera tomorrow actually, give me a shout if you do.

Very interested in the radio bezel if you have it. I can pick it up with cash tonight!

Do you have the Front S14 Kouki Cream Leather Seats?
Also, the door handle cover for the passenger side when you open the door from the inside?

I need driver’s side power-window switch, as well as the windshield-washer fluid pump. will pick up tonight if available.

just wondering if you have the ash tray I can come pick it up

if it still works, i wanna know how much for the fan control resistor??

got some pictures of the car

well now that i see pics… i need quarter panel, rockers and passenger corner lite… i’m serious bout this stuff let me know a price

Still want to know if you’re willing to do this, lol. Still have cash in hand, lol.

also darian, if you want to cut out the quarters for S13counterpart tomorrow i can deliver them to him for no charge, i’m most likely going to his place tomorrow night to buy something from him anyway. makes your life easier. call me if you want me to.

obd 1 or 2? need the engine harness if obd1

rear quarter panels cannot be seen in the photos, those are fibreglass over-quarters +30mm.

quarter panel pics to come this weekend, unless they sell then