FS: S14 LE body parts *LOTS* and some JDM S13 parts

****Updated March 31:

These are S14 LE parts:

-S14 rear bumper pearl white paint. not cracked. $120

-S14 entire pearl white power driver side door with black suede trim and Clarion speakers with passenger side matching suede trim $250

-S14 LE complete sunroof conversion: complete with glass, motor, buttons, lights, and roof cover, mint condition - $SOLD

-S14 leather steering wheel with air bags, cruise control and steering colum $SOLD

-S14 Rear subframe - can be swapped to S13 for less anti-squat (better launch), wider stance and eliminate hicas - frame in good shape, no bent arms or anything at all, includes all rear control arms - $SOLD

-S14 LE stock white face gauge cluster $50

-S14 power steering resevoir $20

-S14 grill $20

-S14 rear speaker covers “active speakers” (entire piece under the rear windshield)- $20

-S14 rear clarion amp - $20

-S14 Stock Panasonic CD player with Tape Deck (two piece) $50

-S14 stock exhaust: no holes in muffler but not high flow, with two shiny tips, resonator and muffler $FREE

-JDM Silvia S13 11inch front brakes - calipers, rotors, lines and pads (all u need for the upgrade) much better response than the stock brakes and does not fade. Direct bolton 4 or 5 lug. $200

-S13 1 piece cloth front seats: $SOLD

-S13 open diff - can be welded together to make a drift only diff :slight_smile: - $SOLD

Please PM me if there are any interests

prices are OBO

Hey if ya want I’ll trade you. I have a full set of stock springs and struts just sitting here. Spings are all fine as well as the front struts but the rear struts are shot. I’ll trade you for the S13 seats. Also if you wouldn’t mind just holding on to the open diff until the 27th I would appreciate it. I live in Kingston but will be up for the Go Kart Meet. If any of this is cool please let me know.

Are you willing to just part out the door panels? (I’m guessing they’re black color right?

Peter

John, its mark, i took your harness and exhaust. Can I have the rear speakers if they are in good working shape?

Hi Peter,

Sorry I can not part out just the panels. There will be no use of the door if it doesn’t come with panels.

Yes, the door panels are black with dark gey suede.

John

Hey mark, how you doing?

I no longer have the rear speakers for the S14.

John

What about my offer? If you don’t want the strut assemblies I’ll just buy the seats and take the diff off of ya. Let me know.

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your offer. I want struts and springs in better condition. I know your fronts are alright but if the rears are all blown, I can’t see how the fronts could be that much better. Preferably I’d like to have something that won’t need replacement again very quickly.

John

ok, seems like no desire for stock S14 exhaust. It’s now for free. Just get it out of my garage so I can park my car in again :slight_smile:

Are you flexible on the price of the sunroof or is it a firm price? Nevermind, just saw the obo at the bottom of your post.

Yes, it’s OBO… Send me your offer to my PM. Thanks

Subframe has been spoken for, I’ll update you guys if it goes through…

Steering wheel - SOLD

Brakes have been Spoken for 3 times now. Whoever comes to pick it up first gets it.

Do you still have the console that covers the shifter surrounding area? It goes around the hump where the tranny is.

nope… sorry

hey, i am interested in the rear speaker deck, maybe the cluster, and are the brakes similiar to the z32 in size?

i will also take your muffler, i got a noise ticket, so i might use it in court. do u have the dash cover? and what year grilel is it? if its 96, i’ll take that too. i have cash and i ain;t full of b.s.

call em please after 6, or leave a message, iwill come down asap

647-881-3165

the rotors are 11inch disc, same as z32 front but 22mm thick… big single piston, brakes well and can clear any wheels

sam

Update:

Seats, differential, subframe and steering wheel have been sold.

everything else is still here.

Sunroof’s been spoken for…

S14 bumper has been spoken for but no one’s paid for it yet.

Hey do you have the Daytime Running light control modual from the car it would be located right beside the battery its a black box with 2 harness plugs. I may also be intrested in some other parts if I can take a look at them.

The DTRL I don’t know if I have it … What other parts are you interested in?

John