1996 240sx with sr 20

selling for a friend Japanese guy dose not speak much English. the car has a s14 sr20 swap, 60k on the motor and tranny, 380000 on the body but it is like brand new. no dents or rust at all. under the car is solid, and the kms may seem high but every thing has been replaced way to much to list. every suspension part from toe arms tie rods the steering rack to every single bushing is brand spanking new. here are just a few of the wonderful things on the car. kei office coilovers, 10 kg front 8 kg rear. tomie pro arms turbo, apexi power fc map, hks turbo manifold, s15 front end conversion, hks cams, apexi metal head gasket, greddy rocker arm stoppers, os giken twin clutch kit, s15 rear diff, and best of all nismo reinforced 6 speed tranny, there is so much more to list but these are just some of the goodies, the car is black and pics will be up soon, the car is tuned at 20 psi and is running just shy of 400 whp, the setup was done mainly for touge but will make for a sweet time attack car. price is $18000 firm.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

GOOD LUCK.

just getting the nismo tranny with the conversion parts to make it fit was over 8K!!! tranny is near new with just over 10k on it. here are some more parts from the list i got from my buddy,

enkei rpf1 18x9 with re01s 255 rear, 225 front.

brembo 6 piston front brake kit.

bride zeta 3 racing seat driver and pass.

cusco 6 point roll cage,

sparco deep dish steering wheel with quick release

defi gauges boost, oil press, oil temp, water temp, volts.

aem wide ban.

apexi avcr boost controller.

greddy rspl fmic

Tial 50mm bov.

apexi 3 inch cat back,

greddy 3 inch down pipe,

greddy intake manifold

hks gt actuator

jdm kouki wing

kouki side skirts

kouki tail lights

jdm kouki bumper.

$3500 paint job 370z black.

still more to come.

the car is insane everything is pretty much done to it you can’t really do much more to it then drive it. he wanted to post it for 20 gs but i told him 18 would be a bit better. if you where to do everything your self your looking at 40gs easy

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

and if your wondering the reason for selling is because he just got a brand new r35 gtr and wants to dump more money then i make in 3 years on it!

Interested,pm me contact info

$18000 price tag and no pictures?

is his gtr flat black?

lol 20k and no pics

PICSSSSSS if i win the lottery tonight ill buy it

PICS

Post on zilvia.net with pics and he will get a Nissan nut out of the states to buy it quality parts list and a good deal however not many people on son will drop more than 10k on a car without a detailed write up and pics

Glws

Not too many people on SON will spend ANYTHING without pictures.

LOL 20k and that faggot is still commenting on it, just like every other ad. Hope you get pics up, GLWS.

^ rofl @ name

its SHARPE not sharp. If you want to be a asshole, at least spell my name right, so you dont look like a complete moron.

WE WANT PICS

Still no pictures?!