1996 Acura Integra LS Special Edition. NEEDS TO GO!!

Selling this for my Aunt. Car needs to go. Silver Exterior, Dark Gray Interior Leather. Tinted Windows. Power Everything. Sun Roof, Alpine Radio.

Car is not running, Replace the starter, and it needs a distributor. I can’t seem to find one and don’t have the money to shell out for a new one. Front left fender needs to be replaced. She backed into a fence pool. Both rear quarter have some rot.

I replaced the exhaust system last year, new rear o2 sensor, new tires, brakes recently replaced all around, new rear calipers. New plug and wires. Gas tank replaced, replace fuel pump.

Needs to go!

pictures please? im more than interested… or if you want to text them to me, i’ll PM you my cell #

ball park on what you’re looking to get for it?

Pictures would help as well.

I have someone looking at it tomorrow, $1500 Need it gone.

How many miles are on it? Kinda Interested.

i believe around 170k

Bummer, I’ll probably pass. Was hoping it was still under warranty (which your O2 would have been covered by)

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1528650

i want those front seats! lol bump for u

Bump guys, It needs to go. Make an offer

BUMP

I will give $1000 for it if she is willing.

interested and have money. message me if you still have the car

Car still here, have a couple people coming to look. I guess car only has 140k miles not 170k.

PM’ed.

$800 Need it gone this weekend!

Trying to locate a distributor today, will come out this evening if I can find one…

Tempting. I miss my teg. Is it def the distributor? Any other issues?

As far as I know its the distro. I had that tested and it was bad. The starter was replaced before the distro since that was bad also. car was running till it stopped this spring.