Acura Integra 2 door full out. LS motor, body parts, near mint interior, black panels

I have a 1996 Acura Integra LS that I removed parts off to sell individually. The car was in an accident on the drivers side (front door and A pillar). The motor runs extremely well with no hiccups or check engine lights. I have mainly everything for sale except the front and rear disc swap that I gave to a friend. Car is Red.

Things for sale:

B18B1 motor in great shape. Comes complete with all sensors and accesories. Wasn’t down any oil when I checked it and had all Honda fluids/filters inside. VIN tag attatched. Timing belt done 10k ago. -$400 OBO

Axles (all of them) - $40

Starter- $30

Mounts- $40

Black Dash with no visible cracks- $50 SOLD

Aftermarket Pioneer radio with converter for Ipod hookup/charge- $75

Full Black interior with no scrathes (includes door panels and rear quarter covers/ trunk cover) $100

Rear hatch (I will remove if a seller wants it). It has no rust at all. Red in color.
$50 GONE

OEM Rear bumper 94-97 Spec $40

Rear taillights 94-97 spec with no scratches $40

Rear sway setup with brackets $20

Black carpet with no rips $50 SOLD

OEM black steering wheel $30 GONE

Nice Blue zig zag seats with no rips or stains at all $100 for front $40 for rear
$120 if you purchase them all at once

My name is Nick and I can be reached at 716.444.2895. Located in Lancaster, NY.

Dash and carpet are gone.

i have been trying to sell a rear bumper for like 6 years lol. If you come across someone who buys it, let me know where you sold it.

Tranny, shift linkage, starter?

Starter. No Trans or linkage. Everything posted is what I have kicking around.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Yes to the starter*

How much for the climate control with cables?

I don’t have any of that^^. Everything I have for sale is listed in the begining of the thread.

Make offers.

back up.

Still a lot for sale.

Still have the black interior, door panels, rear seats and many other things avaliable. Make offers.

Timing belt in my dad’s integra just broke, needs a new engine. Is this still available?

No, but I may have a spare head or can help you gather parts. PM me.