FULL 94 Acura Integra LS 2 door partout

Like the title states: 94 Integra LS 2 door, black. Practically everything is for sale. If you need it and it’s not listed, ask me and I’ll let you know.
I’m located in the Buffalo area; I don’t mind shipping the smaller stuff but the big stuff you will have to cover shipping if you want it.

Front bumper. best offer
Rear bumper: best offer
Front USDM headlights: best offer
Rear USDM tail lights: best offer
Power windows; I also have the parts to convert to a manual window if you’re interested: best offer

Black GSR door cards: $30

Climate control: best offer
Sunroof switch: best offer
Black center console: best offer

OEM Honda single din radio blockoff: $20
all interior plastics (tan, unfortunately): best offer

Tan dash, non-gutted: $50

Black gutted dash (the only pic I have for now): $50

Airbag cover to use as an airbag delete. The bottom kinda looks like ass because I cut off a lot of extra plastic that was on there to bring down the weight a few oz.: $25

BNIB pnp OBD-1 B-series Bosch O2 sensor: $70

Full RTAs; BNIB rotors, and OEM black-painted clappers, ebrake cables, 4 lug spindles. Oem bushing has likely never been replaced; never got around to ordering and replacing them. I never assembled the rotors and the clappers on the RTA so you will have to do that: $SOLD
Full front knuckles, primered and spraybombed black, three coats each. BNIB advance auto brand rotors, used Axxis pads, OEM black-painted clappers, 4 lug hub; had to replace two lugs on the pass side so that has 4 new lugs and a brand new wheel bearing. I never assembled the braking assembly either: $SOLD
Black GSR front seats: $SOLD
OEM Honda double din radio blockoff: $SOLD
PS rack drilled and tapped for PS delete without looping lines or a breather reservoir: SOLD
Rear cross-member: SOLD
OEM Honda double din radio blockoff: $SOLD
OEM Acura clock blockoff: $SOLD
OEM DC rad: $SOLD
Black armrest: $SOLD

willing to sell pass. fender and hatch???

Sure, but I removed the wing and the rear wiper motor and arm. I believe I still have the wing (pretty beat though) and the wiper motor/arm setup is probably rusting by now in some dump.
I’ll have pics up later today.

good job on the shell
glws

Thanks, well, the clear is blistering which I was gonna sand off and wrap in flat black vinyl but I can’t do it anymore.

Where are you located? Pics of the center console and armrest, what color cloth is the armrest topped with? Are the gsr seats leather? I don’t know if they all came in leather…

Sorry, I forgot to update that info. I’m in the Buffalo area. I forgot I have pics of the armrest somewhere that I’ll upload in a minute but none of the console yet, it’s not leather though; its black cloth, kinda worn, some scratches on the sides, certainly not pristine show car quality. The seats have a leather or vinyl or whatever that fabric is on the back and cloth top/front. I’ll have pics by this afternoon.

Cool, I’ll check back when you get the seat pictures up. I want the armrest and console for sure, I’ll let you know on the seats after pics.

Sounds good. I’m busy until about 3:15ish so you may expect pics around 4-5ish.

Added a majority of the pics and pnp Bosch O2 sensor.
*I can’t seem to find the rear brake pads ATM so I’m taking them off the listing until I find them.
**Will get the rest of the pics tomorrow since it was too damn cold out today.

double din radio blockoff sold

If the shell isn’t gone in 2 weeks, it’s being cut and scrapped.

Missed the pics, pmed about the armrest.

Entire braking system sold

up

PM me a price on the hatch and the pass fender. would you be willing to meet up as well??

Hey man, everything looks great. Did you have the E-brake cables at all? I didn’t see them anywhere.

Ya, I forgot to grab them… PM’d.

Added climate control, sunroof switch, OEM rad and updated front pics of shell

Arm rest sold
Shell is being cut next weekend if no one wants it.

If anyone is interested in the shell, now is the time. It will be cut up and removed before next saturday, the 12th.

awesome work on the engine bay & wws…

so i have to ask, how much for the shell