Parting out: 92 Acura integra

Looking to part out my car. IT hasnt sold and i need room in the driveway for my new car.

its a 92 integra RS which is the bare bones of all Integra models no power windows sunroof or door locks or abs ( for all you abs civics or integras this is the best time for you to get cheap parts for the conversion)

the body is in ok condition. both fenders have dents in it the front bumper paint is peeling and the rear bumper has a hole in it. i also have a 91 rear bumper for sale too from a previous car.

Interior : driver seat has typical big hole in it for being 21 years old kinda like most women in the area. pass seat is in good condition. have all black dash bezel and center console but has a hole right by the shift boot for my super sweet custom blower motor switch. will include a buddy club shift knob if it doesnt sell before hand. pass seat is blue in color. rear seats are black and all back plastics are in decent shape.

now on to parts most of you may want:
Engine cluster says 225k but previous owner says it has a new block in it… i do not know the actual milage. the head has the typical bolts snapped off of it as the previous owner was a noob at cars. didnt bother me much as i had no hopes in keeping this car long. make an offer on the engine it is still in the car and can be ran for buyer if need be.

Transmission: honestly is just shot not worth saving has typical 2 and 3rd gear grind previous owner snapped the stabilizer bolt on the trans and i rigged it up to keep me going . i was going to score another trans for it which i never have. it has some kind of after market clutch on it as i saw a yellow pressure plate on it but the previous owner loved ebay so it could be one of those wont know till i get the trans out of the car. so make offers till i know what it is.

Suspension: i have ground control coilovers on autozone struts which are not leaking but i can always warranty the struts out and you can have brand new front struts. its for a EG/DC chassis but will include the forks to mate them to your EF/DA/CRX looking to get 120 for the set up.

control arms in the front all have energy suspension bushings in it looking to get 50 bucks for both

front upper control arms are skunk2 adjustable ones will fit your EF/DA cars and are in ok condition looking to get 120 for them obo

rear control arms are Skunk2 black series will fit you EG/DC/DA/EF cars looking for 140 for them obo

rear trailing arms complete with ebrake cables calipers and driver side new hub (1k on them at most) needs passenger side wheel bearing (40 bucks at autozone) also have the energy suspension bushings for them too just not installed make your offers.

Headers are the full 4-2-1 one piece design with a 2.5 outlet 80 obo
exhaust is a full ebay 2.5" spoon style with adapter for it. 80 obo

and all other odds and ends that you could possibly think of for a da as this is a complete running car would like to sell as a whole but i do not mind parting it out

entire car price is 1300 obo i just want it gone im tired of looking at it. pics upon request thanks.

like i said i want to ditch this car so make offers on everything. will update along the way.

best way to get ahold of me is by text i work alot 716 908 0217