1996 BMW 332is (MANY NEW PICS)

Heres the deal:
The car started it’s life as a 96 328is. The original owner did the swap, the car fax shows light front end damage, it looks as if the front bumper and fender were replaced. The owner then found a donor 1997 M3, in which he swapped over all body parts, motor, transmission, rear end, suspension,brakes, interior (seats,dash,etc)
The car is essentially an M3. Only thing that I know of that was not swapped over as a M3 exhaust.

The swapped parts including motor and everything have 30k less miles on them then the chassis.
The body has 83K miles on it. meaning the motor has a little over 50K on it.

The original owner then sold it to some kid, who put a siqq system in it, and those sweet 1 piece headlights. The kid had it for a little while and then listed it for sale. My friend then bought it and had hopes of fixing the car up… He put UUC slotted rotors and Hawk HP+ pads on it, as well as a few other tidbits.
He then ran out of time (work/school) so I bought the car off him. My plan was to make it into a fun weekend car, but the lack of a good job means my income is limited and I’m not making the $ i’d like to to be able to put into the car
P.S the subframe is in excellent condition…no tears anywhere :slight_smile:

• 97 s52 53k miles
  • 18button obc
  • cruise,power locks,windows etc…
  • black manual vadars,heated
  • 5spd
  • 1 peice e-gay angel eye projectors

First i’ll go over what it needs/could use

• Heater core needs replaced, it has a small leak and you can smell the coolant through the vents
  • Center heater vent, previous owner broke it, maybe $20 if found in the classifieds
  • needs a front bumper, with fogs and grill and trim peices, the front bumper is chipped up and in rough shape and also cracked
  • the hood is dented and chipped as well and needs to be replaced
  • the driver side fender has a quarter size dent in it which needs to be repainted
  • the paint on the car could use a good polish, or even respray as each panel has a small flaw on it
  • the driver side door car is falling off, can easily be fixed
  • 2nd gear synco is starting to go, if you shift the car hard from 1-2 it will grind but a granny shift will net you a smooth shift
  • could use new rear tires soon.

What I replaced, did, since I owned it

• replaced rad,waterpump,thermostat,thermo housing, hoses and flushed all the coolant
  • UUC poly RTABs
  • 1k miles ago, mobile 0w40.

I’m probably forgetting a few things, sorry about the crappy cell pics, I can’t find my charger for my DSL, i’ll get better ones soon.

it’s safe to say with under a grand of work this thing would be sweet.

$5500 obo.

Well that didn’t take too long. lol

Good price.

Wow already ??? anyway GLWS

i want to keep it, but I just don’t have the funds to throw at it to make it how i want it

trade for my car with a full turbo kit? all name brand parts

Wow, that’s a heal of a deal.

CDV delete done?

GLWS.

Any interest?

Trade it for the mustang :stuck_out_tongue:

Ugh, I wish I could, I’m not in the position to own 2 cars right now. :frowning:

But you own 2 cars right now… :slight_smile:

^ I know, but I don’t think I’m going to be staying in this area much longer, and I’d rather not try to move 2 cars across the country.

NEW PICS BTW

Sell the mustang when you are ready to go :slight_smile:

Bump, I’m open to offers.

Tell your friends.

Now that is a neat ass car. GLWS!

drop the price a couple k and I’ll buy it to part it out

drop it a couple k and I’ll buy it to do random heaters

OR BEST OFFFERRR.

I’ve had a few calls but no one came to check it out…

Everyday I drive the car I want to keep it, but I really should sell the thing.

I may just go put a forsale sign on it in front of a high school. and sell death.

three grand cash monies

Seriously…the Mustang wants you. I would almost put a little cash on top to make it happen.

not that low.

ugh, stop, I’m seriously thinking about it. maybe if it needed nothing (including paint) I’d do it.

But seriously. I just want $