1996 Buick LeSabre

Okay guys, I’m going to keep this simple and to the point.

My mother bought my younger brother this car after high school. It had sat for 2 years in some old ladies driveway prior to that. It only has around 70,XXX miles on it.

It will start up, but needs a new battery. Reason we took it off the road was because the torque converter went and it won’t shift out of 1st gear.

Interior is 7/10

Exterior is 5/10

Motor is 7.5/10 (Runs, needs a new serp belt)

Tires are 8/10 (newer tires as of last winter)

Here’s the deal, it’s in my driveway and I want it gone. I don’t have access to my garage because of this and it NEEDS (ABSOLUTELY NEEDS) to be gone before the first snow flies because my Miata has no way of getting inside.

What do we want for this beautiful sex machine?

Let’s say $850? I’m not gonna bullshit you, it’s not pretty and it’s not running unless you bring a battery or I jump start it, but it’s a car.

Clean title, all of that crap, blah blah blah.

Contact me at 716-514-6473 or PM me on here.

I’m very willing to negotiate to get this thing moved. Let’s do it.

-Chris

8=====D

Pictures:

Seriously, buy this.

That’s a reasonable price! Most people would try to put it up for like $2000 lol

GTP swap it and own the streets sleeper-style while enjoying the plush comfort of a couch-like bench seat!!!

Fuck that lol, I want it gone. Someone low ball me.

I was meaning anyone that could buy it lol.

hmmm i do need a winter car… and we do like to sell each other cars

What a cremepuff!

This beast is still in my driveway. Doesn’t anyone want it for demolition derby or some shit like that?

Custom plate: S3XPIT IS AVAILABLE!!!

$400 is the lowball offer of the day… lol

Lemme talk to the madre, did you try calling earlier?

BENCH SEAT + FEMALE = WIN

It looks like you have aftermarket rims on this beast. Do you have the original 24’s?

Probably a valve body issue.