**SOLD** 1987 Buick LeSabre w/ lots of pics **SOLD**

Nice. Ebay pulled my ad because of ONE small mistake regarding paypal payments in my ad with no notice at all. Arseholes. I’m going to post my original ebay post below. If you know anyone who needs a cheap, get around town type of car, then let me know. I’ll deliver to the immediate Edmonton area at no extra charge.

1987 Buick LeSabre
Up for sale is my winter car, a 1987 Buick LeSabre. It’s been good to me and never left me stranded, but I got a good deal on my Dad’s newer minivan for next winter and it’s time to see the old girl off.

Features:
3.8L V-6 Engine w/ 4 speed OD automatic
244,000 KM
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Power Seats
Digital Dash (Every feature works)
Digital Climate Control (Also works well)
Air Conditioning (Works)
ABS

The good:
• Engine runs very smoothly and has great power. Also gets very good fuel economy.
• Transmission shifts very well, and has a sticker on it saying that it is a remanufactured unit, which sounds to me like it’s been replaced at some point.
• The previous owner installed a brand new fuel pump and filter just before I bought it.
• The previous owner also said it had nearly new brakes when I bought it. The car stops quickly and straight.
• The suspension rides very well, even on bumpy roads. Gives a nice comfortable ride.
• The radiator seems to be fairly new, as does the coolant in it.
• Has a working remote starter.
• The previous owner installed a new inline coolant heater (similar to a block heater). You can see it in one of the pictures.
• Interior upholstery seems to be in very good shape, although not perfect. No major rips, tears, burn marks, etc.
• All the lights, horn, wipers, cruise, etc. work.
• Comes with a fresh oil change with Synthetic oil and less than 300 km on it. Also comes with a brand new set of spark plugs I didn’t get a chance to install.
• Comes with a free CD deck that isn’t installed yet (see picture).

The bad:
• The previous owner didn’t take very good care of the interior (As you can see in the pictures). I never got a chance to clean it because of the cold weather, but now that it is nice I’ll be cleaning it before the end of the auction, shampooing the carpet as well as detailing the bumpers, cleaning the whitewalls and so on.
• The parking brake doesn’t work, and the warning light for it stays on in the dash.

The annoying:
• The exhaust rattles on medium-hard acceleration from a stop to about 30km/h. Car is quiet while driving, but it’s just a little annoying.
• There are a few squeaks and rattles in the dash. I will see if I can fix some of them.
• One of the numbers is not working in the metric mileage, which is why I took a picture of the mileage in MILES, where it does appear correctly.
• There is a little rust on the car, but overall the car is still presentable.
• The steering wheel has cracks in it. It didn’t bother me though.
• The windshield has quite a few chips in it and a crack across the length of it. For me, it’s out of the line of sight so I didn’t worry about it.
• One of the hubcaps is missing.
• The driver’s window and rear passenger window are missing some clips inside, so when the window is rolled down it goes off on a weird angle. If you don’t roll them down, you won’t have to worry about it.
• The driver’s door seal is not that great, so at speed there is a little wind noise from it. It doesn’t let anything into the car, just makes a little noise. I just turned the radio up a little louder. :slight_smile:

Of course, why should you care about this? THE CAR IS SOLD! :smiley:

Bump for added pics/information.

Wow, looks to be a great buy.

Props to ya for the extensive detailed pictures :thumb

Thanks! Much like the 240 I was selling, I want the buyer to see EXACTLY what they’d be getting. :slight_smile:

It seems to have worked too - I have a guy from 780Tuners coming to see it tomorrow…

Thats great to hear man. Maybe you can snatch my van haha.

We’ll see! :smiley:

How much are you asking?

$650. Doesn’t seem too unreasonable. I touched up the interior today a little (needs more work), and cleaned the exterior and it looks much better. If the guy tommorrow doesn’t buy it, I’ll post a few new pics so you guys can see the difference!

Great seller A++++. Way to happy with my car, thank again.

Bump for a great seller.

Thanks! :smiley:

Car is technically still up for sale; the guy tonight had 3 cars in mind and if it doesn’t sell by Friday he will likely take it. So, if anyone here has an inkling that you want this car, let me know soon. I’ve cleaned out the interior and detailed the exterior a bit - it looks a lot better. If anyone wants updated pics, it would only take a few minutes to update them. :slight_smile:

SOLD! To a nice guy from 780Tuners. :smiley:

You should become a hand model, you got mad skills! :E

Thanks Mikey! :smiley: