FS: 1985 Buick Lesabre

My aunt is selling my Late uncles 1985 buick lesabe, with a 307 olds V8 4V engine and automatic transmission, full woodgrain dash. It has a white exterior, with a blue interior. I believe it has right around 106,000 miles on it.
This was my uncles car like I said who was a huge auto enthusiast and always kept the best care/maintence for his cars. Anyone that used to go to car shows has probably seen his two other show cars he had a 1950 Chevy and also a fully built 53 chevy that was Black with flames on the side. Awesome guy all around and my aunt is just trying to let a few things go right now.
$3800 obo, I don’t have any pictures but if anyone would like to go look at it pm me for directions or if you have any more questions please pm me for her number.

:edit 4 door:

2 or 4 door lesabre???

2 door I believe, I will find out tomorrow for sure

What ya know about switching lanes holding wood grain?

bump for steve

bump for the update, it’s a 4 door

1986 Buick LeSabre Limited Sedan 4D
Trade-In Value
Private Party Value
Suggested Retail Value
Blue Book Review

Condition Value
Excellent $825
(Selected)
Good $700
Fair $475

so in other words- if you find a buyer for $3800 let me know, cause i got a bridge they could buy for a really good price.

EDIT: nothing personal, consider it a free bump. GLWS

ehhhh thats not with the 307 this car is in immaculate condition from what I was told by my aunt.

as far as the bridge comment your an idiot, if it was nothing personal and you’ve never seen the car just understand I Was trying to help my aunt.

oh i see. so the 307 makes the car worth about $3000 more. gotcha. my bad.

sorry but :word: she is asking way too much for a car that is over 20 years old, and not a collector by any means.

without going to take a look at the car, how can you even try and tell me what it’s worth?
plain and simple if you don’t want it don’t buy it, doesn’t mean you have to come in here and ruin a thread.

If the body is clean I’ll offer ya a grand for it.maybe a lil more if I take a peek at it.

Sry for the lowball,just trying to help.
D

pm sent, any help is appreciated.
My aunt is slowly letting go of some of my uncles things, i’m sure it can’t be easy.