1996 Chevy Blazer

im selling my 1996 chevy blazer its a 4 door white automatic 4x4 with the 4.3 vortec. the motor is pretty much brand new.the bottom end was pulled for a newer blazer with 20,000 miles on it.

Good
All new gaskets from heads up new headgaskets
new oil pan and gaskets.
new intake mani gaskets.
new water pump
new belt
brand new y pipe back exhuast
2 inch body lift
new plugs and wires
new exhuast mani gaskets
new fuel pump and tank
new fuel fliter

Bad
Some minor rust nothing but surface under the truck is actually pretty clean
driver seat has small little rip nothing huge
dash has a small crack the radio is missing

thats all i can think of off the top of my head the 4x4 works great the tranny was also rebuilt about 1 1.2 ago by the person before me.

looking for 1700 obo i will have at least one picture up before i head off to work ill grab some more tonight.

how many miles on the body

and do you have any other rims for it? thanks

there is actually 153000 on the body but overall its not to bad. and no that is all i have for the truck.

How new are the tires?

um so so there not new by any means the backs are good the fronts are so so i was going to replace fronts before winter. and the price is OBO

truck will have new tires come monday. price drop to 1400

sent you a pm

Still for sale ?

saw this the other day when I drove by, so I’d say it probabaly is

you going to reply tom my PM’s?

i was PM’ing him about the blazer a few days ago and he told me he was going to vegas and would be back tomorrow (thursday). i’m sure he will get back to those interested then.

he will be back around 5ish. i have to get him from the airport.

i need this gone asap i have 10 cars in small drive way need to clear couple out. Things it needs now after giving it a good once over after driving it for 1000 miles.

Belt and alt pulley the alt pulley has a bad spot on it and it rips the last rib on the belt apart but it still drives on the belt fine.

Heat wont work plenty of flow to core blows semi warm i was told could be bad therm or radiator i called around today therm is 9$ and a used radiator is 36$ at m&m they have tons of them in good shape i just had no tools to grab one. i checked all vac lines and its all still good.

tires are ok so so they dont go flat and have ok life left in them.

dash trim some of the clip on back of it broke.

title has a lien on it from 2 owners ago its been 6 years since lien was put on i and last owner never had a problem with it im waiting on a call back from the dealer it came from about the release.

the vin is 1gndt13w4tk210891

BEST offer on truck .

i just called 5 min ago about the release and ill have the lien release in hand tomorrow.

truck is off the road. it needs to go i need space in my drive way.

Needs

Radiator found little crack in the top driver side. (thinkin that could be the heat problem)
Alt pulley it keeps ripping the last rib on the belt. still drivable with ripped belt.
heat blows semi warm so that would need to be looked at.
dont need a dash trim but 2 of the clips are broke on the back of it.

i priced the parts it needs radiator is 36$ at m and m i was there yesterday they have plenty of blazers in there from cash for clunkers.

same as dash there are plenty of them there.

pulley is 5$ as well

truck is best offer i need it gone.

bump