FS: 1996 Blazer LS 4x4 - $3000

1996 Blazer 4x4
109,5XX miles
Maroon/Cherry Red
Great Running Condition
4x4 works great
Pretty clean (needs a good cleaning, but DEF cleans up nice)
good tread on tires, definitely another year or two on them
gray cloth seats, ps, pl, pw, cd player

The Good:

Many new parts including

• gas tank with sending unit

• cat converter

• rear diff cover

• radiator

• thermostat

• rad hose

• light and hvac switches

• new cap and rotor

• have new plugs and wires for it, they are not installed

• alternator

• new side mirrors

• newish speakers for the car. sounds pretty good

• more i cant think ofThe Bad:

• Minor Rust that just began this year. Paint started lightly chipping away at the bottom of the doors and in wheel wells. Couple dings and scratches, nothing major. as a whole the paint is pretty decent especially for the age.

• The A/C door has been sticking so it blows warm air instead. A/C canister is full, and it works well when the door doesn’t stick. I guess its a common problem on these, psychopjv knows whats up (he can explain it better, and might fix it for a fee, but dont quote me on that)

• Rear wiper gets stuck/doesnt work. although it has a new motor.I’ve owned the truck since i was 16. I’ve been DD’ing it to school (50mile round trip). gets excellent highway milage for a truck at 20mpg. very reliable. just fixed a shorting problem it had. great in snow. blah blah blah

truck is either in OP or Elma

$3000

pm me for contact info
working on pics

dont worry, it doesnt have the altezzas on it anymore assholes :stuck_out_tongue: i do still have them though :tspry: this pic is from 2003

in the background…

ill try and get more later

I always knew you were a R1ceR @ Heart :slight_smile:

i want your dads yukon

lol. Fast and Furious bro.

so did i :snky:

Yes, more pics please.

I will try today. The truck is at my shop now…

Hmmmmmmm interested in a trade plus cash? (prob not because you got something new)

pics specifically of the rust(so i can see how bad it may or may not be). pm me more details i am very interested.

shit, this truck is perfect for what I need but i have a 2k budget to work with…

if it doesnt offend you, consider that an offer…

ughh… ur car looked sooo good in black… that is all…

nice clears dude, next time i see your car, im going to leave a note on it :gay:

sorry guys, i believe a guy from work is buying it for his son. if it falls through (which i doubt) ill be sure to let you know

If it falls through i have cash in hand

sounds good

Title has exchanged hands. Thanks for the interest