1996 Civic DX hatch Shell

Time to move on and get rid of my Honda’s. I have no need for 3 of them and am tired of building them up and wasting time. Most of you all know or have seen the car in person, but for those that don’t know here is a little rundown of what will come with it.

Suspension:

JIC FLT A-2 coilovers

BWR rear billet LCA’s

BWR rear tie bar

BWR rear subframe brace

Blox 19mm rear sway bar

Ultra Racing 3 point fender braces

OEM EX front sway bar powder coated black (Not Installed)

OEM EX front LCA’s powder coated black

Brakes fuel extra:

All brake and fuel lines replaced with OEM Honda ones and done at the dealership. Upgraded MC 40/40 prop. Rear disc set up not installed. Brand new e- brake cables

Complete wire tuck

Exterior:

All panels that were replaced are OEM Honda. The panels replaced are:

Roof, both rear quarters, doors, EDM/JDM fenders

EDM/JDM EK front bumper

EDM/JDM EK rear bumper

EDM/JDM thin side moldings

EDM/JDM rear mid spoiler

EDM front grill

EDM rear tails with integrated fog light

EDM rear bumper fog

EDM/SIR Valeo leveling headlights

EDM clear side markers

JDM clear fogs

JDM cornering lights

JDM bumper parking pole

JDM power folding mirrors

JDM rear spoiler shark fins

JDM visors

Key less door handles

CF Tech carbon hood

Interior:

BARE just the wiring and necessary switches for the headlights, rear fog, bumper pole, and side mirrors along with the complete power window door lock conversion.

How it looked

Some pics of the work getting done to it

To this

If you want interior I have a few different options available for it

EDM/JDM EK4 SIR back seats 300.00

EDM/JDM EK4 SIR black door panels 250.00

EDM/JDM EK3 back seats 285.00

Matching arm rest for EK3 back seats 130.00

RARE dark gray EDM LHD dash without passenger side airbag 700.00

$6,000.00 OBO

FWD spoiler yo’

GLWS deni no more hondas for you?

I love this car.

I remember the first time I saw you around driving, I was like YESSSSS

What’s next?

$6,000 for a 1996 shell with added jdm parts and replaced rear quarters with no interior??? Im confused…

Glws deni car is deff rare

love it! glws den

You have no clue

Thanks. At the moment no not really. Maybe once I get rid of my rhd eg and this one I will finish my CF EK.

Thank you. It is one of the few if not the only clean EK/EJ hatch around these areas.

Nothing. The wife and I bought a brand new STI for an everyday car.

You obviously have no clue. Go find another hatch around here built with the quality of parts that I have done, or how about you price out each of the parts that are on the car and see what you come up with. Oh wait you probably wont find 90% of them!

Thank you. The car isn’t rare but a lot if not most of the parts are.

Thanks Nick.

Car is clearly well built, the price is high, but your right if you peiced it out you’d be hard pressed to come close to 6000. GLWS

Correction I meant price is high for a shell

GLWS baby <3

The price is OBO. Everyone can see that. Most of the parts on my car no one or very few have ever heard or seen of, and I know a lot of people around here dont care about the RARE EDM/JDM/AUDM parts but thats what it is. Its a quality built car with no ebay knock off junk. If I were to part it out here is a rundown of what the parts would sell for. I know this cause I’ve sold quite a few sets already.

Headlights 285.00

Tails 250.00

Rear bumper fog 100.00

Rear fog switch 45.00

Power folding mirrors 250.00

Fenders 250.00

Rear mid wing 150.00

JDM visors 200.00

Rear bumper 300.00 + fog

Front bumper 500.00 + cornering lights and bumper pole and that is a steal. Can easily sell the cornering lights for 200+ bumper pole 200+ and the JDM clear fog lights 200+ (People sell the fogs without wiring for 150 and mine are complete!)

I can go on and on. The JIC suspesnion alone retails for well over 1800! So please who ever has negative comments keep them to yourself!

Where have you been? Thanks!

deni you have any 5 lug stuff or k series rsx shit around?

What are you looking for? Just hit me up by text or pm

GLWS Deni!!! Sad to see it go! This thing is super clean, and has some sweet rarities on it! Loved those Recaro’s with the blue center’s man! :slight_smile:

Thanks buddy. I will be sad to see it go if it really does go. If not under the knife it will go for a complete overhaul. Yeah I’m keeping my Tomcats for the time being. I’ll still be down for the HT meets so keep me posted.

I would have bought this, if it had disk brakes in the rear :stuck_out_tongue: come on deni!!!

Haha. Got them sitting in the hatch of my RHD EG. Forgot to mention that they will go with the car along with brand new e-brake cables, calipers. The MC and prop valve have already been upgraded as well

ive seen this in person, it is definitely a nice car as well as one of a kind…always loved the paint job on this too…glws man!