1993 honda civic SI hatch rolling shell, fresh paint, spoon, lots of carbon!!

ok so i’m going to test the waters on parting out the EG that saw 4 hours of driving this summer… looking to buy something more practical for DD and winter driving…

rolling shell includes:

Function7 type r spec LCA’s
Apex-i N99 spec non-dampening suspension 12kF/10kR
ASR subframe brace + 23mm ITR rear sway bar
4x114.3 swap can include either Advan RG’s with Azeni’s or my track wheels with Azeni’s.
freshly painted shell
carbon hatch from seibon
Russell stainless steel brake lines (F+R)
Front camber kit, rear camber kit + rear toe
wire tucked bay (will not come with engine harness as it is already sold) (battery and fuse box relocation done as well)
bay is painted TSX gunmetal
jdm fenders
password jdm fogs(front bumper)
carbon fiber hood
jdm headlights and corners
jdm tail lights (no reflectors)
carbon spoon style mirrors
OMP deep dish steering wheel (replica)
NRG quick release
after market deck and speakers

ENGINE BAY WILL NOT COME WITH MOUNTS, ENGINE HARNESS! but if u want we can work out a deal for the k-series mounts and k-series harnesses.
car is READY for k-swap install!!!

that’s it for the !!!SHELL!!! right now… as far as i can think… i’ll add more if i can see/find things.

ASKING: entertaining offers, mostly looking for a bike (honda F4i if possible) or just come COLD HARD CASH!!! :smiley: maybe a skyline if possible? because there aren’t too many EG’s this clean unless you’re willing to go down to the U.S…

4000$ SLIGHT negotiable with parts removed… all it needs is a motor and seats and you’ll have one of the cleanest eg’s in toronto.

extra parts for sale::

Border carbon fiber seats, pair of them, not selling seperately… comes with rails… 1200$ firm

Border Red harnesses… 500$ for the pair expiry 2013

EG door panels with Carbon Fiber door inserts… 350$

LEGIT Spoon Duckbill… 500$ mint condition, still have the OG box.

5Zigen front lip in fiberglass, resembles J’s + mugen mixture… 200$ (in primer grey ready for paint)

K-series EGK1’s version 2… 550$ OBO

k20 charge harness and engine harness, complete… 300$ firm

i have more parts just can’t think off the top of my head… will add as i remember…

GLWS. My ek had the same amount of shit. throw a b series in it and hope for the best. Youll never sell a shell for 5 grand. Not going to happen.

lmao “blacktie_is_my_beotch” … I know exactly who you’re referring to :wink: