2 sets of stock wheels
motor/trans

for 2300 this week

Many of these parts will work on other cars too

Megan 32way adjustable coilovers- 800$
1g ingalls rear alignment kit- brand new- 225$
bnib MAFT w/ couplers and clamps- 185$
FP2 cams- SOLD
Precision SCM61(bolt on mistu) internally gated(680hp) w/ all neccesarry oil lines- 800$
precision 600hp backdoor intercooler with vibrant elbows - SOLD
stainless piping and 1g crushed bov- 135$
FIC 850cc injectors- SOLD
Full 3"turbobackexhaust- 250$
evo3 o2housing- SOLD
Ported 2g manifold- SOLD
autometer boost and egt gauge- SOLD
aem uego wideband- SOLD
pUnish,emt racing open dump o2housing- 175$
rc550cc injectors- SOLD
2G MAF with intake and brand new vibrant filter- 65$
cxracing halfsize radiator w/ 12inch slimfan and aluminum shroud- 155$
fuelab adjustable fuel pressure regulator, black, comes with gauge- SOLD
dsmlink 2.5 eprom ecu, cable + keyspan adapter- SOLD
brand new jmf small battery kit- SOLD
brand new nrg hub+quick release - 235$
92-94 VIS Carbon fiber hood… has hood pins :frowning: - SOLD

6bolt motor 14xK miles?
new timing belt, new balance shaft belt, new valve seals, head decked, arp headstuds, new oil pan, nonturbo cruise cable, valves cut, new pplugs, new wires, comes with engine harness, motor mounts etc - 700$, will come with the rest of my gasket kit

1g trans, new 3/4 stronger shift fork, welded center diff, stainless line no pop outs or grinds at all, comes with 2600clutch and light flywheel- 600$obo

turbo, FICs , Open dump, radiator, camber kit, battery, and a few other things are all brand new

i probably have other parts too they just escape my memory

shell-
1992 awd
will have new paint. all side moldings shaved, spoiler, sound deadening removed, full interior, pw/locks, cd player, clear front corners, alpine S speakers, rolled and pull fenders. has driveshaft, transfercase, 4bolt rear end (newer low mileage rear end) , bunch of new energry suspension bushings, new balljoints, new axles, new swaybar endlinks. shell will come with the full rest of the bushing kit. walbro255, new drilled and slotted brakes ,on adjustable kyb’s and eibach springs- 500$ , or 700$ vis with carbon fiber hood

What version link?

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

and front end is sold btw mine

PM’d.

hmm…package pricing? il take the trans/clutch/flywheel…its an xact lightweight flywheel fyi…also want small battery kit…

also interested in other things.call me!

what color egt gauge, if black i want it…

post on dsmlink if you really want to move this stuff

Yup, they can afford link so they usually have the $ and no bs like tuners.

egt is black
scott i texted u…
pm’s replied to

i knew this was coming sooner or later.

Texted you.

and there goes my car…: ( i want the shell so bad i miss this car so bad but not for 1200…does it come with a set of wheels/tires?

shell would be 800 w/ a 91 front end
i have 2 sets of stock wheels, 1 set has the snow tires lol… the other set has 2 good allseasons and 2 bald ones but they still hold air

i love this car, and i want to finish it… but it would prob sit in my garage until summer since im back in school now and not working fulltime unless im on breakfrom school/summer… and i moved into my own house

after 4 hours of pulling this thing is going?

Just got the boost controller, thanks!:bigtup:

your welcome!
happy boosting

I kinda want the motor just to get my pile moving this year, but I’d probably blow it up pretty quick.

GLWS nonetheless!

lol dont think it would last to long bobby.

Shoot me a text with a price on the noncruise cable and the Fuel Lab AFPR shipped to 15857. Also the color of the AFPR. Thanks! 814-594-6383

buy it, otherwise your car will be done in 2012 and the world will end anyways so u might as well not even finish it lol

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

afpr is black, 85shipped…
not parting out the cruise cable sorry