92 civic hatch shell

picking up a green 92 shell in good condition this wkend with a turboed and I believe built ZC in it. looking to get rid of the shell for $800 obo this wkend and part out what I don’t want of the rest. let me know if there is interest, I am tight on free time and want to turn this around fast. I’ll post picts when I get it sat and can take some good ones.

i need some shit…cargo cover…glove box…ash tray…possibly the cluster depending on miles and if it has tach. Need a good driver seat. Lemme know when u get it

interested as well… in the shell

ok, I’m looking to sell the shell first before any peice work part out. but if I can grab those for you vonzs6 I’ll do that or let them know.

my girl needs a car you think you coud just get it running and let me get it for her to drive

Might be interested Nate. Let me know when you get it. -ReD

$300 cash nate? I have the cash and pick it up monday night?

lol, I can take $1000 cash mon chris…
I’ve had a couple doz inquiries in one day, it’ll sell today.
RED get’s first option though once picts are up. hopefully soon, I need go through it in detail first.

here are some pics.

and some more pics. there are seats, just weren’t bolted down so I pulled them out of the way. I have two steel rims that could use tires as well.

$800 firm. can deliver for $100 plus fuel to get there.

What shape are the front seats in? All I really want is the tailgate, if its clean. Are there OEM mirrors?

Well, I would rather not mess with parting it out. Just looking to off load the shell quick. Of course everyone is at honda day so this may sit for a wk…

Mirrors arent OEM. Do you need some… and i sent you a pm and Text downlow

^ I dont need any, but if I was going to buy a parts car I would only want OEM stuff is all.

Everything thing is oem. I’m putting the seats from my car in it and switching my mirrors.

ok, scratch that. the mirrors stay because I’m lazy today and so do the seats but because the cats took a liking to them. Fabreaze not included…

this has a stock ZC motor and trans in it in good condition. aluminum flywheel and prob some level of aftermarket clutch if I was to guess. has arp head studs and looks like forged pistons. the head is a SOHC vtec and I would like to keep it for myself but that can be negotiated.

the car with the motor goes for $1200 -it needs to be put back together to run but everything is there, including a quality SS exhaust w/ fart can…

just the shell goes for $800

I will deliver up to an hr away for </=$200

Dude I’d think about how picky you’re being on offers for that shell. No offense, but that thing is BEAT. I sold a perfectly good running, completely stock '93 hatch that had a broken windshield and no hood, AND the body itself was in better shape…sold it for $350.

Sold a newer(EK) coupe with no rust, needed new suspension and a good running motor for $800.

Not knocking, just trying to help you move your stuff.

G/L

I appreciate the good intentions but for reference I’ve had well over 3 doz inquiries on this car in one day, while all the honda guys are off to honda day. Hatchbacks sell well, it’s a good platform to start from. This one just needs a little tlc, it’s really not bad, I posted the worst picts for honesty sake.

+1 to what joey said. i just picked this up for a few more bucks than your asking…no assembly required