92 civic hatch shell

oh, I hear ya, I just picked this thing up cheap too. trying to see if anyone would bite. I’ve enough spare parts in my garage to make this into either an N/A car or another turbo car or just off load it for space as a project shell. it does have a rotted driver side floor too, found that today, but I could weld in a new pan or some sheet metal to make it a suitable daily for someone. there are always options, just best to start high and go from there. with the response I was almost tempted to raise the price for a second. if someone came to me and waved cash under my nose I would prob take it though… there are enough good parts I can make that much parting it too…

If you get 800$ for that thing you should be locked up for robbing the mentally challenged.

Actually I’m considering fixing it up myself, slapping a turbo on it and asking $2500. The car is not mint but it wouldn’t take much to make it decent. new floor pan on driver side, carpet, repair to driver side quarter panel, couple bolts for the new tailgate, ecu, bolt the exhaust back on, put fuel injectors in, bolt down fuel rail, tune for setup. That is all it needs to be good, I thought it would make a great starter project for a kid who wants to get into this. $1200 for a winter project racer is a hell of a deal in my book.

dude, thats my old turboed zc. that motor was blown when i sold it to you… il give you 300 for it back though

but seriously, i fucking miss this car. id take the shell back with all body parts for 500.

edit-nevermind, it looks like trash since i handed it to you. would even pay 100 for the shell/title. sad to have seen this car go to waste. but yeah uhh glws…

$600 for the shell.
I pulled the motor, which is fine, not sure what you consider blown.
but you really need to start tuning your cars before you blow the one you’re running now.

It’s yours if you’re serious, don’t think your uncle is gonna store it…

Ok, thanks…

i bought it without a tune and a head gasket issue. shortly after buying it i fell into the hardest times of my life, so i sold it to you(assuming te person i sold it to didnt sell it to you) as is, and told the buyer it wasnt tuned and need a head gasket. dont say that i didnt fullly inform the buyer when i did.

Yeah I think I bought it off the guy you sold it to. Hg is no big deal. That makes sense now.

oh sorry for getting hostile. i bought it running, without tune and barley blowing smoke for 1k. drove it with plans of hg and tuning for about 2 months. pulled so hard without a tune. sold it to some kid, infomed him of everything i was told about and figured out for 1500. hope you didnt pay anywhere near that is all. if you put it together and make it a normal shell ill give you 400. aka rug, seats, bumpers, lights, exhaust. i need a daily and would need this thing ready for a motor day one. i saw this post and was like " green hatch with zc, wonder if its my old car, HOLY FUCK IT IS!"

Lol, yeah same here man. It’s all good. I may fix the floor and do that to it, just a matter of spare time.

I hear you. was it a younger kid you bought it from? short black hair,pretty tall, cant remember his name. it was 2 years ago when I sold it to him. those are all my stickers, enjoi them :smiley:

Yeah, that’s prob the guy. I tech got it off his uncle.

oh ok, yeah his uncle is the one who did the “body work” granted i sold it to him with about a basketball sized dent in it(someone back into it while the previous owner before me had it) but yeah, thats him. ill leave this thread for now. gl with sale mang

so, I don’t really want this thing taking up anymore space and have already been pulling all the good parts off. I’ll start a garage sale thread with a bunch of stuff soon but for now lets just piece out the shell.

This can prob be moved to parts or something if a admin is inclined…

basically, $100 for a door/window/hood/tailgate. $50 for a front fender. dash could prob come out. let me know…

make me an offer don’t cry that my prices are too damn high.

How is the tailgate, any rust/dents? I’m looking for a super clean one, you know how anal Im about my hatch.

You should like this one RED. It looks likes it’s a factory replacement. You have a cell or e-mail I can send pics to? You want my old turbo too? it needs a rebuild…

I dont need anything D series related anymore lol One hatch has a B other will have a K whenever I get to it. Pm’d

SELL me your SIR tailgate Redevil

I will if I get this one lol If its cleaner anyways.