1996 civic dx sedan 5 speed $650

I have a 96 civic dx 5 speed sedan for sale. It has 227,400 on it. It will make a good winter beater with some new tires, otherwise it is good to go. I just replaced the brake lines, changed all the fluids and some other minor stuff. Before anyone asks, I have no clue about the history of this car(i got it in trade). I took the timing cover off and the belt is not original and it runs well but seriously, it is a $650 honda. It is not pretty, but the rust hasn’t taken over yet. I will try to get decent pictures if anyone is seriously considering driving from a distance to check the car out. There are some crap pics on the cl link. The only thing the car needs is at least 2 tires(includes the 13" aluminum rims in the pics) and the ac charged if you want that. It is manual windows and locks, does have ps and ac(that once again needs to be charged). Any questions, just ask. Oh yeah, car is located near Syracuse and I am firm on the price.
Craigslist link… http://syracuse.craigslist.org/cto/1927012116.html

SOLD

i got $600 delivered…if you say it only need tires.

Incredibly interested. I called you, please get back to me ASAP. Thanks.

Joe, ill give you a call shortly. To repond to the pms I have already received, I can deliver for extra and once again I am completely firm on the price. I am asking what I have into it and I will happily video tape myself destroying the car then scrapping it before I lose any time or money on it.

Looking forward to it…would be a nice birthday gift for myself today…

damn, that would be a good pickup. If I had the disposable income, I’d pick it up just to teach the fiance stick.