~1996 Honda Civic DX~

POST EDITED!
FOR SALE:

96’ Honda Civic DX

1.6L 5speed

Green 4dr

Tan Interior

213,xxx miles, souther car, has practically no rust. Paint starting to bubble on one quarter. Otherwise in nice shape, perfect underneath.

GOOD:
Runs great, no leaks, does not burn any oil.
Inspected till March 2012
BRAND NEW SNOW Tires in the front
Newer front Brakes

BAD:
Needs a clutch, car still barely moves but clutch is slipping, will need to be towed.
Needs CV boot repair kits (they were torn by tow-truck driver, don’t ask how)
Brake line to the RR tire is pinched at the junction up front, will need to be replaced (I’ll be fixing this eventually)
I have it on CL for $1500 OBO

$1250 FIRM to NYSPEED

Jeff @ 716 570 3082

If you don’t have the cash or don’t want to buy it then don’t call or text or post, save my time and yours, thanks.

pics?

Paging dawn!

Checked out the car today for a friend. It’s in decent shape, typical Honda rot is starting to show, but it’s not bad. The exhaust is broken at the cat, and one of the brake lines to the rear is cut and crimped. (not trying to be a dick, just letting potential buyers know) Looks like it has a new o2 sensor and newer muffler. Interiors is pretty dirty but would clean up nice. With some work it would be a solid daily driver.

$300 delivered? Is Check Engine Light On?

Thanks man, will have pictures up within a week.

If I don’t get any decent interest in it within a week or so I’ll be doing the clutch and put it up on CL.

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Its worth $450 in scrap, don’t be an ass.

How is a Civic worth 450 in scrap?

Scrap plus motor sale is about the only way to reach that price… maybe. These things seem to go for like 2-4k on craigslist all the time from what I have seen recently. Seems like only a few minor issues to remedy to have a decent daily driver to me.

I work for a junkyard. I get payed more than anyone would walking in as a customer. That’s how.

I txted you, forget the dumbass lowballers on here

pics/price?

I didn’t list a price becuase I’m slowly fixing the issues it has until its either sold or I put it on the road.

I cleaned the interior up earlier today looks real nice inside now.
Going to adress the brake line this weekend, putting new tires on it Monday/Tuesday ish.

If your interested please PM or text/call.

UPDATE!

Blower motor replaced.
New Tires installed.

Will be doing the brake line next week and the clutch the week after if no one buys it.

Edited the initial post with price and here are the pictures:

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy311/Draftinwitjr3815/IMAG0368.jpg
http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy311/Draftinwitjr3815/IMAG0369.jpg
http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy311/Draftinwitjr3815/IMAG0370.jpg

car looks good, put the 60$ clutch in it, and itll sell within 2 weeks.

No, because price will go up and ppl will still continue with the low balls for what appears to be a solid body, not hacked up, good running/reliable/gas sipping Civic.

That’s exactly my theory, but if it doesn’t sell in due time, I will have to put a clutch in it and drive it (which I don’t want to do LOL).

Hopefully the right CL offer comes around, but the clutch job would only take about 3 hours to do.

If I do fix the clutch (the brake line may be taken care of at the same time) I think I’d ask closer to $2000 for it.

SOLD